PDA

View Full Version : 5 DD Coil?

OxShoeDrew
07-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Anyone have experience with the 5 DD coil for the T2 or F75? I like how the 11 performs in trash but don't want to be missing anything. Peace Out sauerkraut....and thanks.

Cheap Thrills
07-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I have a T2 and bought the 5 for it . I mostly leave the stock coil on for field and turf hunting but if a place is ridiculously filled with trash or I am hunting near metallic playground equipment or vegetation like Ice plants , I will throw on the 5 . I like the way small items hit hard and very clearly on it .
I have found a few silver dimes in spots where I don't think my 11 coil could have fit in to get them .I don't know how deep it will go as I have never found anything deeper than 4 with it but judging by the loudness and clarity of the signals there should have been a couple of inches more of depth left.
Not that the stock T2 coil is heavy but that 5 feels really good . Hope this helps . :groovy:

CODY
07-05-2012, 10:01 PM
I have used mine on the F75 mainly for heavy vegitation. Like heahy vines and such. Have had good luck with it.

OxShoeDrew
07-19-2012, 06:34 PM
Thanks guys, I bought one this week and will try it when my T2 comes back from being repaired.