PDA

View Full Version : Friends. What happens in the U.S.?

serega
07-08-2012, 04:06 PM
I sometimes watch the news and read strange things about your country. :thinkingabout:
A lot of information that is difficult to verify, but write about the economic decline in the U.S..
Rising prices, Badak in politics, the violation of social programs. :shocked03: ( in usa i in shok)
This all reminds me of before the Soviet collapse of 1985 1991. :shocked04:verreaction:
Write more on this, and send the truth and what is false?

del
07-08-2012, 06:38 PM
hello serega , don't believe all what you hear or read in the biased news media . yes there is high unemployment in some areas and a recession for most of the country , yes there are crooked or corrupt polititions , yes there are high taxes and there are unethical dealings going on in social government programs . probably not more than any other country in Europe right now . i wish i could say more but that i'm sure would lead the conversation into a politcal debate on the forum that is not allowed here . pm me and i'll try to answer more questions for you .

Dan

serega
07-08-2012, 08:58 PM
hello serega , don't believe all what you hear or read in the biased news media . yes there is high unemployment in some areas and a recession for most of the country , yes there are crooked or corrupt polititions , yes there are high taxes and there are unethical dealings going on in social government programs . probably not more than any other country in Europe right now . i wish i could say more but that i'm sure would lead the conversation into a politcal debate on the forum that is not allowed here . pm me and i'll try to answer more questions for you .

Dan

Hi, Del :yes:
I do not want to ask about politics, but about the quality of life,
And just to know the truth (a lot of questionable information)
Sometimes they write horror stories about the United States.
I have no friends and the U.S. in the real world, but you're here, and I therefore ask you about it.
I also wonder how your price of gasoline? We have $ 1.4 per liter (nearly $ 6 a gallon :happy: ) <}
It is interesting to have a price increase on tobacco?
I just interests :crazy:

Tony Two-Cent
07-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Hi, Del :yes:
I do not want to ask about politics, but about the quality of life,
And just to know the truth (a lot of questionable information)
Sometimes they write horror stories about the United States.
I have no friends and the U.S. in the real world, but you're here, and I therefore ask you about it.
I also wonder how your price of gasoline? We have $ 1.4 per liter (nearly $ 6 a gallon :happy: ) <}
It is interesting to have a price increase on tobacco?
I just interests :crazy:

We complain a lot, and probably always will, but in my opinion the quality of life in the USA is generally pretty good for most people.

Where I live here in Illinois gas is $3.39 per gallon and cigarettes are about $6 per pack. (Glad I don't smoke, too expensive.)

The United States is a big country and life in the inner city is vastly different from life in more rural areas.

POKIE73
07-09-2012, 06:32 AM
serga here in america we enjoy rights and fredoms a lot of people in other countrys can only imagine but it is only human nature to complain about things when times are not the best its only when you stop an think we somtimes lose sight on just how good we do have it here its not easy to explain sometimes but some of us do not stop and think just how fortunate we really are dennis

lee
07-09-2012, 06:45 AM
serga , im a brit living here in the usa and trust me mate its bloody great !!!!.
in england it didnt mater what you did you just could not get ya head above water , over here if you work hard you get on.
its a lot cheeper on everything to.
the funny thing is when us brits are sitting on our couches in england watching the telly and we hear the americans saying the usa is the greatest country in the world ....yalll ..lol we say bloody big mouth yanks !!!! but let me tell ya serga........thay aint lieing ..THIS IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD people are great ,the way of life is easy, and thay aint big mouths at all infact there very humble people and will do anything for ya, and sega the petrol and fags (ciggies) are dead cheap.

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!!!! ::usaflag:: ::usaflag:: ::usaflag:: :perfect10:

tanacat
07-09-2012, 08:26 AM
serga here in america we enjoy rights and fredoms a lot of people in other countrys can only imagine but it is only human nature to complain about things when times are not the best its only when you stop an think we somtimes lose sight on just how good we do have it here its not easy to explain sometimes but some of us do not stop and think just how fortunate we really are dennis

I really like your response Dennis :yes:

This is a deep subject and like Dan said, could easily lead to political debate. I think Dan has the right idea about discussing via personal message for various opinions. Serega, feel free to PM me also :)

serega
07-09-2012, 09:14 AM

Very interesting, but you know, I see freedom on the other side.
For me, freedom is physical freedom. :grouphug:
I like no matter who the President of Ukraine, and which party governs. And I never opened the Constitution of Ukraine and e read it. I never take out a bank loan and never had a card (bank) I do not know how to use an ATM. :dontknow:
I just think that the banks are deprived of freedom and make of a man - a slave. After all, one must work hard if you have the credit of the bank.
Actually to be honest, I do not like modern money (the card) is not interesting and not fun,,, here in the ancient Greeks, or at the time of ancient Russia, I think it was more interesting, all wore all his wealth in a small purse, and if you had a lot of money, then hid the coins in the jar and bury them in the earth. <}

serega
07-09-2012, 09:39 AM
I really like your response Dennis :yes:

This is a deep subject and like Dan said, could easily lead to political debate. I think Dan has the right idea about discussing via personal message for various opinions. Serega, feel free to PM me also :)

Hi Tan ;)
Well, the issues I had a little bit.
Although I am glad to your visit this topic.
If there are questions I ask you a PM :yes:

serega
07-09-2012, 09:43 AM
We complain a lot, and probably always will, but in my opinion the quality of life in the USA is generally pretty good for most people.

Where I live here in Illinois gas is $3.39 per gallon and cigarettes are about $6 per pack. (Glad I don't smoke, too expensive.)

The United States is a big country and life in the inner city is vastly different from life in more rural areas.

НI TONY
$3.39 per gallon :shocked03: cooooolllll Very low price, we are no longer dream of such a