PDA

View Full Version : The E-Trac Shines On!!

starman2
07-11-2012, 02:05 PM
:waving: Hello Brothers, and Sisters! I have to leave town Friday Morning. My Moms 90th Birthday :wow:! So I figured I better get in at least 1 more hunt. Before I have to get ready to go. Went back to the Park >:tongue:. Decided to try the area near the old swing sets again. Since I am now running the E-Trac per Angels settings. Doin the Angel Wiggle, I couldn't believe it when I started diggin Silver again :happy:. I didn't find any clad this time. But found 10 Wheaties. The oldest being a 1913. And the newest a 57_D. The first silver I found. Was a 1940 Merc. happydance02 Moving along slowly. Diggin a few Wheats, and memorials here and there. I got another decent dime signal. This time it was a 1943 Merc . :happydance01: A short time later. I Got an iffy signal around 43 or 44 at about 6 or 7 inches. I Thought it was going to be another Wheat. To my surprise :shocked04:, it was a 1916 Barber. Between the Nature Center, and the private park. I cannot believe the Silver I have found. Since changing to the E-Trac. Especially to think of the number of times, I have gone over these two locations. This machine has really proven itself to me. The DFX has just been sittin in the corner all lonely. I hope you all are not getting tired of my long winded stories. Cause I am havin a ball, at this park! With all these Barber dimes. You would think that I could scratch out a Barber Quarter. But so far no luck :crying02: But I'm a happy MD'er! <: Thanks for lookin! And HH!

CODY
07-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Very, very nice!!! :congrats: We never get tired of your finds or post! Keep em comin! Very happy for you!

del
07-11-2012, 07:06 PM
that first hole looks deep . congrats on the barber and mercs :clapping: :clapping: |:cheering:

tanacat
07-11-2012, 07:12 PM
:perfect10: Fantastic huntin' |:cheering:

I for one am not tired of your long-winded stories thumbsup01 love your enthusiasm! Happy b-day to your mom :)

aloldstuff
07-11-2012, 07:15 PM
It's so nice to read about man and machine coming together. You have become one with theEtrac. Nice hunting and congrats to your Mom for reaching the 90th birthday. By the way, always love to see Barbers posted