PDA

View Full Version : RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!

CODY
07-19-2012, 08:30 AM
Boy O boy am I bored! Just won't quit raining down here. Raining cats and dogs right now. We really needed it, and I know a lot of people still need it, but I'm ready for a break! Called in today because I'm tired of standing in the rain working wrecks. I am begining to mildew! Got permission to hunt two properties side by side here. One has a house on it that the lady living there moved into in 1935. Vacant lot next door use to have a house. If it will only slack up on the rain! Good luck to everyone able to hunt. I know I'll be able to get out sooner or later. HH

milco
07-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Good luck on your new site! We got about 1 1/2 inches of rain last night, the first measurable rain in nearly 5 weeks. We need mor rain yet. Didn't stop me though, still went out early this morning at a construction site in the mud.

aloldstuff
07-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Still waiting for our rain. Everything is dry, dry, dry. Maybe this Friday PM, they say we are suspose to get some.

RobW
07-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Still waiting for our rain. Everything is dry, dry, dry. Maybe this Friday PM, they say we are suspose to get some.

I'll believe it when I see it...where were those severe storms yesterday:huh:thinkingabout: Thay even cancelled the concert I was suppose to go to...but not even a drop! >:\

CODY
07-19-2012, 04:07 PM
The rain and storms here are just developing out of nowhere. Radar can be clear, then boom, another system pops up. Crazy! Just when you think its done, its raining again. Gotta get some rubber booties for my dog! Her paws are begining to mildew from taking her out to pee! Hahaha.

POKIE73
07-19-2012, 05:28 PM
we got a little here but we could use some send some of it up here we will take it dennis