PDA

View Full Version : Friday At The Park

starman2
07-20-2012, 07:07 PM
:waving: Good evening Ladies and Gents! 8/! Got out at dawn again this morning. Back to my Private hunting grounds. thumbsup01 No Shiny metal today. But found some interesting goodies! I actually found, what Buck57 did. One of those Ch'ien-Lung coins. I thought it looked familiar. So I looked back at the prior posts. Found Buck57's post about finding one at an old school. Is that ironic or what! :shocked04:! This one is a little worn. But can still make out some of the same symbols. Also found a 1935 Buffalo Nickle. :smitten:! I dig those old nickles, for some reason. My other finds were 2 regular nickles, 6 little religious charms, (tried to find the chain. Even went into the 0 discrimantion screen. It just was not there.) Also a small metal rolling pin with knife fork and spoon. Doll house item or something? 6 Wheaties, memorials, and some canada cents. Also a round disk, that got me excited for a second. Later Dudes! :peace: HH!

aloldstuff
07-20-2012, 07:26 PM
An old nickle will get most of us excited. Beats a pull tab. Funny where the chinese coins show up. The toy rollin pin is a neat item also. Congrats on the buff

Celluforce
07-20-2012, 09:27 PM
Nice hunt starman2!

...If you want to trade your Canadian pennies for Lincoln cents, I'm your man ;) Found some U.S. coins the last five hunts lol

Daniel <;)

milco
07-20-2012, 10:05 PM
Nice hunt! Seems odd to find all those pendants and no chain around, but cool finds!

jkress
07-20-2012, 11:24 PM
Wow, that is a fun assortment of finds. :clapping:
I always enjoy digging up Buffalo nickels too. :yes:
Congrats on the keepers.

CODY
07-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Very nice finds! That rolling pin is really cool. Congrats!