PDA

View Full Version : UPDATED PICTURES: Its now been my best two days of detecting

Spike
03-21-2010, 06:20 PM
You people are now going to think I am lying but I just hunted the neighbors old house and found # 6: a 1948 Franklin Liberty Bell and a 44 merc. I am in shock- it's been at least a year since I have found silver and in last 4 days: 6 halves, a merc, a 52 roosevelt and little silver ring. My luck is probably gone for the year. I am still trying to get some good pictures so that you can believe it- cause I still can't! Rusthunter will vouch for me I hope! :beatdown:

AND I would like to thank my beautiful and wonderful wife for spending over an hr trying to load these pictures for me after she got home from a long hard working day herself!!! She is so great!

coinnut
03-21-2010, 06:45 PM
We believe you Spike lol But you are gettin' spoiled :poke: I think you used up your half dollar allotment for the next 10 years rofl Great hunt again. Enjoy them while they last. thumbsup01

angellionel
03-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Don't question why you found them...just enjoy the ride. lol congrats! thumbsup01

Rusthunter
03-22-2010, 08:12 AM
Rusthunter will vouch for me I hope! :beatdown:

I have no clue what hes talking about. :poke: All I know is the local coin dealer is out of half dollars. :lipssealed: No really he is doing great and if it doesnt stop or rub off on me soon I guess I will have to cut his coil cord. :tongue:

Lowjiber
03-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Congratulations!!!

It seems as though my silver comes in spurts like that too. As Angel said, Enjoy the ride!!! thumbsup01

hoser
03-22-2010, 09:40 AM
WTG on a nice silver haul. Yep enjoy the ride. Franklins are not all that easy to come by, so you did great. Well done. thumbsup01

del
03-22-2010, 02:34 PM
You people are now going to think I am lying but I just hunted the neighbors old house and found # 6: a 1948 Franklin Liberty Bell and a 44 merc. I am in shock- it's been at least a year since I have found silver and in last 4 days: 6 halves, a merc, a 52 roosevelt and little silver ring. My luck is probably gone for the year. I am still trying to get some good pictures so that you can believe it- cause I still can't! Rusthunter will vouch for me I hope! :beatdown:

congrats on all the loot , yup you just enjoy the great ride of luck while it lasts but more importantly enjoy the envious
sarcasism
from others that detect with you its pretty sweet as well. lol lol

I have no clue what hes talking about. :poke: All I know is the local coin dealer is out of half dollars. :lipssealed: No really he is doing great and if it doesnt stop or rub off on me soon I guess I will have to cut his coil cord. :tongue:

spoken like a true envious friend lol lol that kind of talk is just as fun as the coins sometimes to friends . :yes: :yes:

CyberSage
03-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Never even doubted you friend! This is just great. I have had a few crazy runs myself. You earned those finds. You are on a roll. Get out there and hunt all you can. You have that detector dialed in Spike. Congratulations on the fantastic bunch of finds.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

tanacat
03-22-2010, 09:17 PM
Great going! thumbsup01 I bet your pockets/tool belt were feeling the weight of those beauties! And I bet you can't keep looking & touching them :yes: I think I'll ask my neighbors if I can hunt their yard tomorrow rofl

Btw, of all the old parks, abandoned farm houses, churches, etc... my fave finds were right there in my mom's backyard next to her flower bed! lol

tanacat
03-22-2010, 09:19 PM
I have no clue what hes talking about. :poke: All I know is the local coin dealer is out of half dollars. :lipssealed:

rofl Good one... another comedian in the bunch

toehead
03-23-2010, 06:07 AM
Beautiful finds Spike. Keep huntin that site. Thanks for sharing.

Rusthunter
03-23-2010, 05:41 PM
AND I would like to thank my beautiful and wonderful wife for spending over an hr trying to load these pictures for me after she got home from a long hard working day herself!!! She is so great!

wow you had to suck up hard to get her to help didnt you.

HEAVYMETALNUT
03-23-2010, 06:06 PM
sweet yard! thumbsup01 keep up the great digs! :drool: