PDA

View Full Version : Keychain I made mom with '49 Washington...

tanacat
03-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Actually she's going to hang it from her rearview mirror :) Nothing spectacular, but it's the thought that counts, right? Her favorite colors & I went ahead and gave it to her for early Easter gift...

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/frogtopia/101_6470.jpg

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/frogtopia/101_6472.jpg

angellionel
03-21-2010, 09:18 PM
The quarter displays very nicely in that bezel, Tana. :yes: Nice job. thumbsup01

Cheap Thrills
03-21-2010, 09:20 PM
Now that is very cool tana!! Nice work finding the coin,picking out the bezel and crafting the cool braided chain . Thanks for posting it . thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Baba

hoser
03-22-2010, 09:42 AM
WOW! That is way cool. Nice job. thumbsup01

tanacat
03-22-2010, 09:52 AM

I feel kinda silly showing it off, but several said you wanted to see it...
Feels like 4th grade 'Show and Tell'... lol

del
03-22-2010, 02:22 PM
tana would you please stand up in front of the class and talk about your project you made for you mom lol lol

ya just a little bit but i still like to listen up and see different things , i think its a thoughtful jesture and if it put a smile
on her face then it was a worthwhile gift. :yes: :yes: thumbsup01

tanacat
03-22-2010, 06:05 PM
tana would you please stand up in front of the class and talk about your project you made for you mom lol lol

ya just a little bit but i still like to listen up and see different things , i think its a thoughtful jesture and if it put a smile
on her face then it was a worthwhile gift. :yes: :yes: thumbsup01

Yeah, this site is mostly 'show & tell' anyway! rofl But it's stuff we've found, not made... I was checking your album out Dan- very nice collection! Thanks to George I finally found the photos :rolleyes:

coinnut
03-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Tana, that is great!! You get an A and maybe even a gold star lol You know the cheesy little ones you stick on your paper ;) I think it looks nice and your mom wil be happy with it. After all them years, you found it, dug it, cleaned it, mounted it and delivered it. I think that's just great thumbsup01 thumbsup01 :) I hope she doesn't lose it rofl

Epi-hunter
03-22-2010, 07:28 PM
Tana it is beautiful! You did a great job with it... thanks for posting it! That is your first silver, and very special :yes:

Epi-hunter
03-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Is your mom a Wildcats fan? ;)

tanacat
03-22-2010, 09:39 PM
Tana, that is great!! You get an A and maybe even a gold star lol You know the cheesy little ones you stick on your paper ;) I think it looks nice and your mom wil be happy with it. After all them years, you found it, dug it, cleaned it, mounted it and delivered it. I think that's just great thumbsup01 thumbsup01 :) I hope she doesn't lose it rofl

Alright! A gold star :twirlingeyes: I haven't had one of those in about 3 decades! lol Oh, I've only been MD'ing for about 6 months btw... you said 'all those years'...

Tana it is beautiful! You did a great job with it... thanks for posting it! That is your first silver, and very special :yes:

Thanks Angie- no my mom doesn't dig sports at all... I don't either, except when I hang with friends who do lol my friends have a Go Big Brew' party (vs Go Big Blue) for the start of basketball season every year- fun! I root for our team but don't get clinically depressed when we lose! :confused: Are you a Wildcats fan?

handyman
03-22-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey Tanacat,Thats kool, I still have one you made me about 20 years ago but without the silver quarter It has a silver ring on it Do you remember?

tanacat
03-23-2010, 09:53 AM
Hey Tanacat,Thats kool, I still have one you made me about 20 years ago but without the silver quarter It has a silver ring on it Do you remember?

I think so, does it have mostly blue and purple in it? A little red? That'd be wierd if it is the one I'm remembering, 20 yrs is a long time! Glad we reconnected, it's great having a hunting buddy :) And thanks again for hooking me up with this here fine forum.

leslie(nova scotia)
03-23-2010, 10:19 AM
From the land of the Bluenose.....got that right the thought. Very creative!

HEAVYMETALNUT
03-23-2010, 11:01 AM
very cool! 8) i like it! great job! thumbsup01

coinnut
03-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Alright! A gold star :twirlingeyes: I haven't had one of those in about 3 decades! lol Oh, I've only been MD'ing for about 6 months btw... you said 'all those years'...

Sorry, it was meant to read the coin has been lost all them years, not you detecting years lol I hear you, about not getting a gold star for 3 decades....I barely got one then lol