PDA

View Full Version : DFX and Bigfoot hit the sand

RaZR
07-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Back to the local park with the pond to hit the sand beach. I got the lounging area yesterday (penny heaven).
The sand area gave up more quarters than the lounging area did. Also found two cars buried in the sand a mini-cooper and a tank. Another split shot and a ring that i thought was maybe white gold. Turned out to be .925 with small stones.
In the picture you can see three colored stones, between those on the right is a small diamond looking stone but on the left is just a silver blob. (no stone?)
Anyhow last years sterling ring record BROKEN!!! This makes 8 for this year. :happydance01:

Left the swimming park and went over to Grand Ledge high school to see how many quarters they had around their football stadium. I couldn't get in to go under the bleachers (there was a gate where the chain was unlocked but i didn't go in). :angelic:
Got $9.25 in quarters a penny and a dime. Also a W.O.W. pin and a flame i don't need anymore.

Here's pics.........

del
07-25-2012, 02:43 PM
nice looking ring RaZR , the dfx and the bigfoot coil are a great duo together. |:cheering:

CODY
07-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Nice finds. Congrats on breaking last years record.

JTGOLD
07-25-2012, 08:20 PM
nice looking ring and a very good hunt,wtg.

aloldstuff
07-26-2012, 06:54 AM
Good score on the ring, did it come in the box:huh: lol. :congrats: on beating last years ring total

starman2
07-26-2012, 12:23 PM
:congrats:! On your clad finds, and the very nice .925 ring :happy:!! :perfect10:! You're kickin butt with Bigfoot! Keep it up! HH!