PDA

View Full Version : Back To School

starman2
07-26-2012, 12:19 PM
:peace:! Went back to the school again yesterday morning. Decided I was going to have a marathon. I needed $7.00 more to make an even $20.00, for 3 visits. I had a good start going early with $3.65 in the pouch. In the distance. I heard the distinctive sound of a lawnmower engine. I thought :thinkingabout:, Oh! Oh! Sure enough I looked up, and saw him heading my way >:\! I said how ya doin? He said ok. Then he proceded to let me know. I shouldn' be digging in the football field. I told him, I had been here a couple times now. And that I was being very carefull with my plugs. Which I was. You couldn't see where I had been. Anyways, to make a long story short. I had to end the marathon. And move to one of the other fields. At which point. The Quarters, dimes, and nickles ceased. I found a few more pennies. A beautiful ruby ring! and a letter &quot:grin: 8/. But To my surprise! :shocked04: Hidden among all the 70's, 80's, 90's, and 2000 coins. I dug a nickle signal. happydance02 It turned out to be a 1900 V-Nickle. So in the long run. I was kind of glad He kicked me off the field. Ending the morning with a little goodie! As I walked back to the Van. I said to the guy, under my breath. I'll be back!! Thanks for lookin! :waving: HH!

CODY
07-26-2012, 07:26 PM
Very nice. I have yet to find a V nic. Congrats!

AmxFred
07-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Ya you got to be careful on those football and baseball fields. Some people are very protective of them especially during season. \:hammer: I think you handled it very well. Congrats on you finds! happydance02