PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from NE Texas!

JH
07-27-2012, 08:13 PM
New to this forum today. I've been MDing for about a year now... mostly in the local city parks. No gold yet, but a little bit of silver, kids bracelet and small ring. Enjoying reading the posts here. |:cheering:

del
07-27-2012, 09:10 PM
hello JH ,welcome to the forum. :yes: we just had a member from Texas join (not that it means much , you guys could still be about a thousand miles apart in that huge state lol lol) . what detector do you swing in them parks ?? glad you joined up.

Dan

CODY
07-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Congrats on the finds. Welcome from Mississippi, welcome to AD. Looking forward to your finds and post.

cactusrat
07-27-2012, 11:13 PM
hello JH ,welcome to the forum. :yes: we just had a member from Texas join (not that it means much , you guys could still be about a thousand miles apart in that huge state lol lol) . what detector do you swing in them parks ?? glad you joined up.

Dan

Hey Dan, we are only 999 miles apart. That is if he lives on the south side of the road. lol lol lol

Lowjiber
07-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Welcome aboard from southern Nevada. Hope you enjoy it here...we love pics and stories.

Celluforce
07-29-2012, 12:19 AM
Welcome from Eastern Township of Quebec!

What is your main interest? Coinshooting? ...gold nuggets? ...beachfinds?

What kind of detector you run?

Daniel <;)

jkress
07-29-2012, 01:36 AM
Welcome to American Detectorist JH. :clapping: Thank you for joining us.

Old parks can really give up some nice keepers. Stay with it... you'll be rewarded for your efforts. :beerbuddy:

JH
07-29-2012, 01:19 PM
what detector do you swing in them parks ?? glad you joined up.

Dan

Using a Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer, and Lesche Digger. Recently picked up a Sunspot Stealth scoop for local lake beaches and the Alabama Gulf coast when I go on vacation.

JH
07-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Welcome from Eastern Township of Quebec!

What is your main interest? Coinshooting? ...gold nuggets? ...beachfinds?

What kind of detector you run?

Daniel <;)

Hmmmm :thinkingabout:... I like finding it all... :grouphug: relics, coins, gold :daydream:. In the local parks mostly hunting coins and jewelry while the kids are at soccer and ball practice. :grin: Using an AT Pro, ProPointer, and Lesche digger right now.

JH
07-29-2012, 01:54 PM
Hey Dan, we are only 999 miles apart. That is if he lives on the south side of the road. lol lol lol

LOL... pretty close! According to google map calculations it is roughly 550 miles... with the new 75 mph speed limit 1 day easy :interesting:

aloldstuff
07-29-2012, 03:05 PM
JH, welcome from western MA. Glad you decided to join us here at AD. Those old parks can give up some nice keepers. Keep us posted on your finds.

Al

OxShoeDrew
07-30-2012, 09:08 AM
I've hardly found any gold yet too. :dontknow: I wish you luck and welcome from CT.

Fire Fighter 43
08-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin.

JH
08-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin.

Thanks! You in the Kettle Moraine area? I was born and raised in central Wisconsin and spent some time in KM. ::usaflag::

Bandit
09-08-2012, 11:29 PM
Hey JH, I am from south Texas and also new to the Forum. I am looking for my first MD and hoping to learn from you experienced guys and hopefully some day share my finds.
Good digging.