PDA

View Full Version : Almost done....

Epi-hunter
03-22-2010, 07:52 PM
In one week I won't be working at the hospital anymore. :) I will have sane hours! I hope to detect more. :)

This is my last week. Went in at 6 this morning and just got home. My med student wrote an order today... &quot:grin:ulcolax suppository... 1 PR until patient is eliminated. Don't know if there are any other medical people here who would understand that, but the nurses had fun with it lol rofl

Looking forward to more detecting time soon! :yes:

coinnut
03-22-2010, 08:01 PM
In one week I won't be working at the hospital anymore. :) I will have sane hours! I hope to detect more. :)

This is my last week. Went in at 6 this morning and just got home. My med student wrote an order today... &quot:grin:ulcolax suppository... 1 PR until patient is eliminated. Don't know if there are any other medical people here who would understand that, but the nurses had fun with it lol rofl

Looking forward to more detecting time soon! :yes:

I'm not a medical student, but something about a suppository and until the patient is eliminated just doesn't sit right (pun inteneded) rofl So does that mean you have some time to visit us creatures soon? :crazy: lol

del
03-23-2010, 02:35 AM
I'm not a medical student, but something about a suppository and until the patient is eliminated just doesn't sit right (pun inteneded) rofl So does that mean you have some time to visit us creatures soon? :crazy: lol

:shocked04: :shocked04: lol lol lol :huh: :huh:

hoser
03-23-2010, 09:00 AM
Angie this reminds me of something that happened a VERY long time ago. When I was a kid my mother took nurses training at the hospital downstate. Upon graduation the new nurses had to hold an alumni meal for the trainers and nuns. WELLLLL mom baked a nice chocolate cake and I loved to lick the spoon when she was done. She grabbed my arm and said DO NOT LICK THE SPOON! Come to find out she and her friend she trained with put Exlax in the cake batter. Now that was back when nuns used to wear the full habits and she said it was pretty funny watching them run down the hall in a last ditch effort to get to you know where before you know what happened. :shocked04: rofl rofl And they call me a prankster at work. I learned from a pro. :beatdown: :tongue:

Epi-hunter
03-27-2010, 11:52 PM
Angie this reminds me of something that happened a VERY long time ago. When I was a kid my mother took nurses training at the hospital downstate. Upon graduation the new nurses had to hold an alumni meal for the trainers and nuns. WELLLLL mom baked a nice chocolate cake and I loved to lick the spoon when she was done. She grabbed my arm and said DO NOT LICK THE SPOON! Come to find out she and her friend she trained with put Exlax in the cake batter. Now that was back when nuns used to wear the full habits and she said it was pretty funny watching them run down the hall in a last ditch effort to get to you know where before you know what happened. :shocked04: rofl rofl And they call me a prankster at work. I learned from a pro. :beatdown: :tongue:

lol lol lol

RickO
03-28-2010, 05:30 PM
roflMAO.... Now THAT would be funny... I have heard of people 'wanting' to do this, but never actually knew someone who did it. Still laughing... RickO