PDA

View Full Version : SIDEWALK SILVER

HEAVYMETALNUT
03-23-2010, 11:13 AM
sold my 12 inch hot shot coil and while walking up to post office to ship it.
i eyeballed some coins along the way,a new jersey transit token and first i saw a small piece of silver jewelry.picked it up.hmmm looks silver.scanning around in the sand next to sidewalk..more pieces.acid test confirmed silver thumbsup01 always pays to keep your eyes to the ground.just watch out for telephone poles with head down :bangahead01: thumbsup01
in case ya think change don't add up.i put all my change just from purchases and found on street into this glass 5 gallon water bottle.
my detecting clad i keep seperate.

coinnut
03-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Yep, you gonna walk right into something one day lol Nice little haul for not having your machine :yes: That was worth the walk. That neighborhood seems to lose alot of stuff. They should be more careful, or maybe not. lol Better for you if they ain't. thumbsup01

HEAVYMETALNUT
03-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Yep, you gonna walk right into something one day lol Nice little haul for not having your machine :yes: That was worth the walk. That neighborhood seems to lose alot of stuff. They should be more careful, or maybe not. lol Better for you if they ain't. thumbsup01

lol yeah i looked like a scrounger pickin up little pieces of busted jewelry in the gutter of the street.cars going by gawking :grin: rofl

sniffy
03-23-2010, 07:04 PM
MOMMY..CAN WE GIVE THE HOBO SOME COINS?

coinnut
03-23-2010, 08:16 PM
MOMMY..CAN WE GIVE THE HOBO SOME COINS?

If I lived there, I might start tossin some of them Zincolns at him. :cheesysmile: Headlines -----Stoned to death by Lincoln rofl

Beefcake
03-23-2010, 09:31 PM
Nice silver pick up! Pretty wild getting all them little pieces like that...Very nice!

hoser
03-24-2010, 08:50 AM
I find quite a bit of change where the plows have pushed up huge piles and as the sun melts the piles it uncovers drops.Just call me Hobo Hoser. :twirlingeyes: rofl. Good job on the silver and change. thumbsup01