PDA

View Full Version : Eastern N.C. Retired & need hunting buddy

spywiz
08-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Hey all, I am retired, bored, and need someone to hunt with. It gets a little old going out on my own all the time. My wife and kids have no interest in the hobby. Give me a hollar.

Tony Two-Cent
08-01-2012, 09:08 PM
If I didn't live 900 miles away I would be there in a heartbeat! thumbsup01

I would love to hunt in that part of the country! :yes:

tanacat
08-20-2012, 07:58 AM
Hey, did you find anyone to hunt with lately? Have you checked FMDAC for nearby MD clubs? I checked and see 2- Hendersonville and Greensboro... Good luck!

http://www.fmdac2.org/

Or you could start your own club if these cities are too far away (not sure where you live). Since you are retired, you might have the time :yes: I started a club about 2 years ago in Richmond, Kentucky! We meet monthly and has grown to about 25 members.

beawader
10-27-2012, 01:13 PM
thumbsup01
Hi,
I'm in the same boat ! Just retired this past week, Live in Chesapeake, Va Beach , Outer Banks area ..!
Been hunting off and on for about 18 / 20 years ! So lets go !
Later, L.D.

PM79
07-19-2015, 07:51 PM
I just moved to the RTP area and looking for a buddy. I'm 36 and far from retirement but love this hobby.

I visited Kure Beach this weekend, it was pretty weak.

THing4CSA
07-30-2015, 07:55 AM
Hi My Fellow TH'er Bobby
As I am in the same boat as you I hope that we can connect for some TH'ing. I live in Wilmington and am also in search of a TH'ing Buddy. I just moved here from Sterling, VA (Northern Virginia) so have no contacts, sites, but I do see lots of potential sites in the city. I just need to do some door knocking and see what shakes out! Nothing ventured, nothing gained! I hope to hear back from you soon.
Thanks
Dave