PDA

View Full Version : One Barber Will Do

angellionel
03-23-2010, 05:41 PM
It's been a rainy day, but during a lull this afternoon I snuck out to one of the local parks to detect for an hour or so. It was slow going though, and after a little over an hour I was going to call it quits since it was now drizzling steadily. But I remained for another 10 minutes or so during which time I picked up my only silver of the day, a 1916 Barber dime. Better than no silver at all. :cheesysmile:

I also found a dateless buffalo nickel, a couple of wheat cents, and a small religious pendant.

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/March/silverdime_032310.jpg

HH!

hoser
03-23-2010, 05:49 PM
ONE! is that all. :rofl: Very nice my friend. Still getting a lot of rain out your way? You people out east have had some bad weather this year so far. Good job on some great finds bud. :thumbsup01:

angellionel
03-23-2010, 05:54 PM
ONE! is that all. :rofl: Very nice my friend. Still getting a lot of rain out your way? You people out east have had some bad weather this year so far. Good job on some great finds bud. :thumbsup01:

That was it. Just barely enough to keep the streak going. :lol:

Yeah, it's been raining most of the day, and we are supposed to get more tomorrow. :bummer: Hopefully the weekend will be a good one though. :yes:

coinnut
03-23-2010, 06:35 PM
You were going to quit? :rofl: :rofl: Yep, I believe that :confused: Nice that the silver streak remains, and if you can only find one lonely dime, A Barber is the one to find :thumbsup01:

angellionel
03-23-2010, 07:07 PM
You were going to quit? rofl rofl Yep, I believe that :confused: Nice that the silver streak remains, and if you can only find one lonely dime, A Barber is the one to find thumbsup01

:lol: Oh, I wanted to stay, but not in the rain. I need my machine to work another day. :shocked04: :lol: Yeah, I'm glad the only silver was a Barber. :grin:

HEAVYMETALNUT
03-23-2010, 10:00 PM
that's it? geesh your slackin now :poke:
nice silver dude!

Ill Digger
03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't complain either! :crazy:
Nice find
Congrats :grin:

Beefcake
03-23-2010, 10:29 PM
ONE! is that all.

Are you kidding!... I can't believe that I tied Angel today! One small step for beef...even a smaller step for mankind!

hoser
03-24-2010, 08:44 AM
:beatdown: Keep the pressure on Brian. I do believe you have him on the run now. :lol:

angellionel
03-24-2010, 08:51 AM
that's it? geesh your slackin now :poke:
nice silver dude!

Just wait until I can't find any, which should be very soon. :lol: I'll be going through withdrawals. :crying02:

Are you kidding!... I can't believe that I tied Angel today! One small step for beef...even a smaller step for mankind!

And yours was nicer too! :drool: Don't let up on the pressure bud. Make that E-Trac sing for you. :thumbsup01:

:beatdown: Keep the pressure on Brian. I do believe you have him on the run now. :lol:

The two of you are going to gang up on me, aren't you. :lol: :lol: