PDA

View Full Version : Last Few Hunts

starman2
08-05-2012, 12:39 PM
:waving: Hello all! Just wanted to update the last 4 hunts I've been on. 3 of my morning hunts, have been back at the private park thats been so good to me, as of late. No shiny metal to report. But did find some clad, Nickles, and wheats. Today I revisited my Jr. High School. Lots of clad, and Nickles. A hand full of pennies. But todays hunt brought me a little luck with my 8th silver ring! :happydance01: And this one fits! thumbsup01! Also found my 3rd skull ring. All at this same location. Must have been a gang or something :confused:! Also found a small junk Charm. Been diggin alot of nickle signals. Trying to find some yellow metal. But alas, no luck yet crying01. Just Nickles, pull tabs, and can slaw. Total clad count is $9.20. Thanks for lookin! :groovy:

aloldstuff
08-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Keep digging the nickel signals. My last 2 gold rings rang up as nickels, eventually one will under your coil. :congrats: on your keepers

CODY
08-05-2012, 02:20 PM
WTG, nice finds, congrats!

Tony Two-Cent
08-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Nice silver ring! :clapping:

Keep digging those nickel signals and you will be rewarded eventually. If gold was eay to find it wouldn't be nearly as thrilling!

jkress
08-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Congrats on the nice silver ring starman2. :clapping: A great one for your collection.

Hope you get your coil over some gold soon. thumbsup01