PDA

View Full Version : Double Platinum Returns + 1

Relic Whisperer
08-09-2012, 07:57 AM
Got a call from our ring finder group last Saturday night about a lost platinum ring. Went to meet the gang on Sunday morning. When I got there I found out we actually got a second call Saturday night about a second Platinum ring just a few blocks down the street from the first one. That's just wild. Short story is we found the first ring in 30 minutes, drove to second site and hunted for the ring while the couple was driving to the beach from an hour away. We found that ring in 5 minutes making us Double Platinum for the day. While waiting for the second caller on the beach we saw a couple staring at us so we thought it might be them. When we asked if they were the ones calling about a lost platinum ring they said no, but my husband lost his ring right out there (pointing to the water) last night and we were wondering if you might find it. An hour later we had that ring too. So a spectacular Sunday morning returning 3 three rings back to their owners. Pictured is our group with the three couples. Obviuosly the 4 common people in each photo are part of our group. The others are the lucky couples. That makes 3 empty dog houses that night.

rsarge1
08-09-2012, 09:26 AM
JUST FREEKING AWESOME WTG!!! :happy: <: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

aloldstuff
08-09-2012, 10:20 AM
Kudos to you and your group. That is just a great story |:cheering:

del
08-09-2012, 10:31 AM
:wow: Stan , tell the gang they are top notch men of character in my book and great ambassadors to the hobby |:confused:) |:confused:) , truely an amazing day .

Dan

Thiltzy
08-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Good for you and your group. That's such an Awsome story with a great ending :clapping:

JH
08-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Great job!!!! :perfect10: Making some folks very happy!!!!!

Fire Fighter 43
08-09-2012, 01:44 PM
That is fantastic, WTG |:cheering: