PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Don11971
08-09-2012, 03:08 PM
Hi all,
My name is Don. I been hunting for many moons. I see a lot of names here that I seen on other forums.. I done a lot over on the Dfxonly site I also pop in on frendly sometimes.
Hope to have some stuff to post in the soon.

aloldstuff
08-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Welcome from western MA. Glad you found us here and looking forward to your posts. What type of hunting do you prefer?, coin, relic, beach

del
08-09-2012, 03:43 PM
hello Don and welcome to American Detectorist :waving: , how is that dfxonly site its been ages since i wondered over there ? i think you'll find it a little more user friendly to upload pictures and navigate around . looking toward seeing some recent finds , glad you found us here.

Dan

Epi-hunter
08-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi Don,

Glad you found us, and welcome :waving:

Tony Two-Cent
08-09-2012, 06:24 PM
Welcome from central Illinois! :waving:

Glad to have you here! Looking forward to seeing your finds. :yes:

JH
08-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Howdy Don!!! Lot's of good folks 'round here. Can't wait to learn some things from you. :drool:

CODY
08-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Welcome Don, from Mississippi. Welcome to the forum.

Ill Digger
08-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Hey Don! :waving:
Welcome to American Detectorist from the cornfields of Illinois!! :grin:
It's great to see ya here! Like Dan said it's been a while since checking in over DFXonly for me too.
I hope things are going well for you. I can't wait to see and hear about some of your hunts :drool:
How's your little hunting buddy? Probably not so little anymore huh? lol

jkress
08-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi Don, it's great to have you here with us. :clapping:

The DFX is an awesome machine. :peace: Looking forward to your posts. :->

Lowjiber
08-10-2012, 05:54 AM
Hey Don! :) Welcome aboard from southern Nevada.

You'll like it here. :groovy:

Fire Fighter 43
08-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Hello Don and welcome to the forum. I to remember you from DFX Only. I'm happy to see you found us and I'm looking forward to your input. I'm sure you will feel right at home here. HH
Jeff

OxShoeDrew
08-12-2012, 05:20 AM
I'm glad you joined up. Still swinging the DFX?

Don11971
08-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Thanks for all the friendly welcomes,
The Dfxonly site is slow right now not many posters anymore (sad).
Ox - yes I'm still useing the DFX...but I'm going to up grade for next year.
Ill digger- James is good he is 9 he will be 10 in Nov. He brings me good luck. How is the V-3 working for ya?

tanacat
08-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Welcome from Kentucky! :groovy: I also have a son who likes to hunt, he's almost 5 yrs old :) Perhaps we met at a DFXonly in Ohio (Boy Scout camp) a couple yrs ago...

Hope ya find some good stuff to share |:cheering:

Celluforce
08-12-2012, 09:41 PM
From the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Welcome!

Hunting with DFX... Where are you hunting? (Where you from?)

Daniel [attachimg=1]

Don11971
08-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Tinacat-
Yes,we did meet a the Dfxonly hunt..

tanacat
08-22-2012, 08:23 AM
Tinacat-
Yes,we did meet a the Dfxonly hunt..

That was a really nice weekend- beautiful country and great weather. The covered bridge, creek/waterfall were my favorite spots. Did you find any silver/old coins? I found lots of clad and several BS collar neckerchief thing-a-ma-jigs lol A weebaloes, fox, bear and tiger... I met so many folks I'm sorry I don't exactly remember you :cheesysmile: Actually, were you the Don who organized that group hunt?

Ill Digger
08-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Actually, were you the Don who organized that group hunt?
Yep :yes: The one and only. |:confused:)

Ill digger- James is good he is 9 he will be 10 in Nov. He brings me good luck. How is the V-3 working for ya?
Good to hear James is doing good. thumbsup01 I didn't have the V3. Your thinking of my friend Earl who had the V3. I had (still have) the DFX.
Thanks again for helping me with programming Jeff Foster's deep silver program! |:confused:)
It was amazing just watching you program my DFX! I couldn't believe how you were doing it just off the top of your head! :shocked01: :wow:
It's put quite a few keepers in my pockets! :peace: :yes:
Thanks again and good to have you on board here at AD! thumbsup01

tanacat
08-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Yep :yes: The one and only. |:confused:)

See- I do pay attention! lol Will you two be going to the next DFXOnly hunt? We should have an AD group hunt :yes: I had never thought of that...

Colorado would be nice meeting in the middle spot :smitten:

Cybersage could put us all up to camp in his backyard and hunt his city parks lol :cheesysmile:

...or maybe backpack up to an old ghost mining settlement. I used to lead backpacking trips out there and saw quite a few remnants of gold mining.

Anyway back to reality, welcome to AD and hope to see you posting Don! :)