PDA

View Full Version : Another Source for this Category

Sal66
08-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Hey everyone ! I posted this Website on another one I found to be very useful in ID'ing Coin Varieties , Error Coins etc.
I see alot of people asking questions here and there about their coin finds. What Variety is it ? What kind of or is it an Error coin ? If you get stumped on something like ID'ing an Error Coin, I found a good site for a back-up . The Website is : coinauction.com . The guys name who runs it is Daniel, who's been collecting coins for 42 years and has a great deal of knowledge. I used his expertise a few times this week and he's been a real great help . I posted this site on his site also because he has a tiny section on Metal Detecting and I thought it would bring over some new members.

del
08-10-2012, 02:42 PM
hey Sal , do you mean its another possible resource link to use up on the Ye Olde Relic Hunters Resource Guide . post the link so i can check it out .

Sal66
08-15-2012, 05:15 PM
Dan, his website is coinauctionhelp.com

His name is Daniel, he sells on Ebay , has links and has alot of expertise like you. He hasn't had a problem answering any of my Error coin questions so I assume he knows what he's talking about. He's also thinking of joining our site because he use to Detect as well. Any prize for recruiting new members? LOL