PDA

View Full Version : MUGSHOT

Sal66
08-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Hi everyone ! Well, I'm not new here but I never posted a pic before. This is like 7 years ago but it's the one I like the best. As far as my Bio ? Well, I live in CT,45 yrs. old, Married and have a 17 yr. old son. As far as the rest, just ask around .
I don't know what to say about myself except I've lived with Chronic Lymes Disease since 2007 and if anyone has questions about the Disease then I'm your man. It's been and continues to be a daily struggle. I was diagnosed too late and have suffered with irreversible damage in so many ways.
One last thing, this is the day I found 3 , 2 Centers at one cellar hole among some IH's, buttons and a worn Flying Eagle imbedded in a rotted log .

CODY
08-12-2012, 03:15 AM
Great to see you posting pic's. Looking forward to seeing your finds. MDing is a great therapy in so many ways. I have a 72 year old friend who goes with me just about everytime I go. He should have died from West Nile Virus but survived. The MDing helps by getting him out and moving around. Good luck to you and HH

OxShoeDrew
08-12-2012, 05:16 AM
I'd like my picture with all those coins too! I found my second 2 center ever last week, look out, I'm catching you lol

Celluforce
08-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Nice picture!

45 sounds familiar to me... 1966 was a great year! ;) Hope to see more pictures...

Daniel [attachimg=1]

tanacat
08-13-2012, 08:42 AM
Hey Sal! It's nice to put a name w/a face now :) I didn't realize we're about the same age-I'll be 44 next month... I hope your symptoms are better. I've been thinking about getting my family the Lyme's vaccine... but nervous since it's so 'new'. My boys are so young...

Congrats on the 2 centers and IH's :wow: one of them a flying eagle! That's really amazing that it was imbedded in the log- you have to wonder how it got there :thinkingabout:

:groovy:
Tana

del
08-13-2012, 11:43 AM
finding one 2-cent coin is a good day but you were on fire to find 3 of them all in a few hours , it was a memorable day Sal :clapping: :clapping:

jkress
08-15-2012, 11:25 PM
Great going Sal. :clapping: Three 2 Cent pieces in a day would have me flying!! |:confused:) Plus the FE... :happy:
I've only been lucky enough to dig one 2 center, and I really appreciate it.

Sorry to hear about your struggles with Lymes. crying01 My brother in law has the same affliction.

I'm looking forward to more of your posts.