PDA

View Full Version : American Legend Motorcycle

buck57
08-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Hi all,
Went to Scotland on vacation in May, and met up with a detectorist who offered to take me out on a hunt. Any ways, he had found this over in Scotland just a few days ago, and was wandering if we all could I.D. it.
Thanks

[attachimg=1]

chief5709
08-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Is that Legion or Legend?

aloldstuff
08-15-2012, 01:26 PM
It looks like Legend to me so that means that the motorcycle pictured would be a Harley Davidson

del
08-15-2012, 01:51 PM
It looks like Legend to me so that means that the motorcycle pictured would be a Harley Davidson

i believe your right Al , i'm curios to see about how big it is and what the back looks like . to me it almost looks like the two metal pieces that would be glued on the side of an old lighter that were very popular in the sixties and seventies.

buck57
08-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Is that Legion or Legend?

You're right chief, soryy about that.

i believe your right Al , i'm curios to see about how big it is and what the back looks like . to me it almost looks like the two metal pieces that would be glued on the side of an old lighter that were very popular in the sixties and seventies.

Hey aloldstuff. He did find a lighter right beside this thing, and is the exact same size. So it must have been attached to it, and would be a Harley Davidson Lighter.

Great job guys. I appriciate it. I'll send a post to him tonight. He is on the DetectingScotland.com web site. :waving:

chief5709
08-16-2012, 05:41 AM
Man, pixs can be deceiving... I thought it was much bigger than a lighter :drool: Nice ID guys