PDA

View Full Version : The Football Field That Keeps On Giving

starman2
08-17-2012, 01:57 PM
:waving: Hi All! Yesterday morning. I found myself back at the Jr. Highschool. I Worked the football field for a while. Adding to my clad count. Later when the sun started getting hot. I moved up to the front again, into the large trees. I worked that area for quite a while. Trying to grid some of the area, as best I could. Finding another small amount of clad. Towards the end of the hunt. I came upon a nice dime signal, close to the property line. And next to the fence. I dug a shiny 1942 Merc. I ended the hunt happy :happy:! This morning I had a plan to work the football field until 8:00am. At which point. I was going silver hunting again out front. But to my surprise. I didn't have to change hunting grounds to find silver. I got a 12-43 signal. When I pinpointed the target. I noticed it was a little wide. Thinking I was going to dig another Memorial. Thank goodness I dug it. It turned out to be a Tiffany & Co. Silver link Charm Braclet. 36 grams of it! <: I all ready tested the chain. It's all Silver!! happydance02 I then heard the sound of a riding lawn mower in the distance. I figured I better get out of there, before the man kicked me out again! lol. I moved to the front. And started working the trees again. I added the 1 pic for you RaZR. Just as you said. I found a 1963 Rosie. All nestled up close to the tree trunk! All and all. A great day! Total clad and nickles $7.15, 2 silver dimes, and an awesome braclet! Thanks for lookin! HH!

aloldstuff
08-17-2012, 02:52 PM
What a great looking bracelet |:cheering: Nice going on getting the silver dimes thumbsup01

JTGOLD
08-17-2012, 02:53 PM
nice silver bracelet and dimes + very good clad count = a good hunt,wtg.

RaZR
08-17-2012, 04:15 PM
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :perfect10: :congrats: :wow:
That's a nice bracelet there. Those things with chains always befuddle me too.
I go to pull out the goody and it pulls back. rofl
Your clad count is only mediocre though. :teasing: Nice find on that hidden dime though!
happydance02 :happydance01:

jkress
08-17-2012, 11:16 PM
Awesome finds starman2! :peace:

The Merc and Rosie are always a great sight to see... but the Tiffany bracelet is awesome. :peace:

Congrats.

dave in iowa
08-17-2012, 11:32 PM
great hunt

del
08-18-2012, 10:20 AM
nice finds Starman , congrats on the silver

I then heard the sound of a riding lawn mower in the distance. I figured I better get out of there, before the man kicked me out again! lol.

you've been kicked out before:huh:

CyberSage
08-18-2012, 07:33 PM
I then heard the sound of a riding lawn mower in the distance. I figured I better get out of there, before the man kicked me out again! lol.

I am not sure I understand this part. If you where asked to leave, why where you still hunting there?