PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's Stuff...MORE Silver, Buffalo, Wheaties, Another Spoon, Etc.....

CousinEddie
08-18-2012, 07:16 PM
Good day today...I found a sterling silver spoon and 1945 Washington this morning (Another thread). Tonight I found this stuff..

Spoon (silver plate)
1945 Silver War Nickel (found a 1943 yesterday)
Buffalo (No date)
Wheaties (1919 & 1936)
Top of a change purse
Buttons

POst some clean up pics later.

CousinEddie
08-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Back of the spoon reads..: Pat. NOV.11 1913 WM Rogers & Son AA

JTGOLD
08-18-2012, 09:28 PM
another nice war nic,good job.

CousinEddie
08-18-2012, 10:00 PM
Thank you!! I honestly haven't even picked up my T2 SE since gett the AT Pro a week ago. I am finding stuff in all the places my T2 SE seems to have missed ::huh::. I'm simply going to assume that the AT Pro does better in my horrible soil conditions. I have highly mineralized soil. The constant chatter of the T2 SE is tiring and sometimes the chatter is just as loud as the actual targets. The AT can be chatty at times, but it has NO problem letting me know what's in the ground.Love the tones of this machine. Makes a WORLD of difference.

Fire Fighter 43
08-19-2012, 11:24 AM
Nice hunt, WTG |:cheering:

buck57
08-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Great hunt again CousinEddie :congrats: I swing the AT Pro as well, and I like them three different tones. Havent used any thing else, but I'm happy with this Garrett. :grin: Enjoy your pics. Good hunting to ya, thumbsup01

aloldstuff
08-19-2012, 12:59 PM
Another nice hunt there CousinEddie. Love the war nickle, would really like to dig on this year myself. After reading your last post with the silver spoon its a shame that this one is only plated. You can try soaking the buff in worcestershire sauce, that might bring out the date.

CODY
08-19-2012, 02:48 PM
Nice finds CousinEddie. About the T2 SE. Just a thought. I don't know what your running the sensitivity on. I use a F75 SE. Might as well say the same machine. I know when mine starts chattering, I cut the sensitivity down till it quits. or almost quits. Sometimes I have to turn it down to 50. But it dosn't seem to loose any depth. Especially if I'm running it in boost. Just a thought. Sounds like the AT is doing a great job for you.