PDA

View Full Version : V3 works for me

yazoo
03-26-2010, 07:14 PM
I got out Wednesday for a hunt over in Illinois with Magic and a fellow detectorist from Illinois.We picked up about 15 pieces of silver and 15 bucks worth of newer change.Along with several wheat cents.There was 2 V3's and a older spectrum.I was using a program that I have been playing with that based on the stock coin and jewelery. Its getting better the more I use it. Well Happy Hunting to all. Yazoo

Epi-hunter
03-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Beautiful silver!!! Congrats thumbsup01

That does it... I'm taking a road trip to Illinois :)

xzlr8n
03-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Looks like you're on a roll with the V3. Congrats on all the silver, that is an Angel haul for sure :shocked04:. I too am beginning to figure out the V3, found another Lg Cent and an IH today. I just need some more time on the machine and a good site to feel a little bit better about its abilities. So far when it hits a coin it definately lets you know, solid green bars!! Trash has me second guessing myself but I'm beginning to learn how to discern the difference. I'm afraid I'm missing some deep iffy targets all the time:huh: Anyway I ramble........ HH

Lowjiber
03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Congratulations on the nice hunt.

Will you share your modified C&J program?

CyberSage
03-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Great hunt Yazoo! That's some nice Silver. I would really love to hear more about your modified Coin & Jewelry program. Thanks for sharing.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

Ill Digger
03-27-2010, 01:19 AM
DANG!!! You boy's cleaned house!!! :shocked04:
Jeez leave some for the rest of us :poke:
Awesome hunt !!
Congrats :grin:

yazoo
03-27-2010, 08:34 AM
Thanks everyone and I will post a revised copy of my basic program changes on the Whites threads. H.H. Yazoo

coinnut
03-27-2010, 08:13 PM
Nice silver yazoo :shocked04: I had to reread who posted it. I just assumed it was Angels lol That is one good hunt with 2 larger silvers plus the rest. How could people have missed them before? :confused: Doesn't matter, cause they are yours now ;) 15 pieces of silver is a lot from one hunt. You guys have a good silver area!!!

RickO
03-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Great silver haul.. .the V3 is really piling up the finds.... HH RickO