PDA

View Full Version : Silver without detecting

pulltabsteve
08-25-2012, 05:49 PM
I helped my kid move into his dorm today for his 3rd year of college. I'm pretty sure we got everything thats needed, at least for now. He's only an hour away so I'm sure he'll be coming home at least once a month. It sure is quiet around here without his sense of humor. I am very proud of him.

I got a few Iced teas from the vending machine for us. As soon as I saw the quarter hit the change till I knew it was silver! Gotta love it!

Tomorrow morning I'll be hitting the field with Mike looking for some silver in the dirt. Have a great weekend.

Tony Two-Cent
08-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Cha-ching! I got a war nickel in change from our vending machine at work last week.

Gotta love that happenstance silver! thumbsup01

milco
08-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Nice score! Best wishes to your son in his endeavers! Dropped my oldest off at school last weekend, miss him already!

POKIE73
08-25-2012, 07:43 PM
my wife was at a garage sale and bought a bears hooded sweatshirt for my son the bears fan and when he tried it on at his house he found a silver quarter and some change in the pocket dennis

aloldstuff
08-27-2012, 04:45 AM
Very nice, thats one way to pay for college

tanacat
08-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Nice score Steve :clapping: I bought a 90 cent icecream cone and was excited to receive a 1964 dime lol