PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday morning, after my night shift... Again...

Celluforce
08-30-2012, 08:11 AM
Yesterday morning, I brought my older daugther to school for her first day... Man! They had so much stuff to bring for their first day! ...She's in grade 3, but have almost 50 pounds of stuff...

Anyway, after that I decided to do it again... I did revisit an old park of Sherbrooke after my night shift... This park have some history bound to it, and I taught that it may bring me some silver. ::huh::

No silver... crying01

Must say that I'm sure that this park have been hunt... :eyebrow: But I tried to find my luck anyway... :yes: I located some building foundations and decided to hunt around and I found some old stuff, like very old beer bottle caps (found some recent too...) I spotted some coins, and they where deep... Soil is still very dry and difficult to dig, so I tried the probe technique. I scratched some of my targets, but luckily, it wasn't numismatic valuable coins.

[attach=2]

So, after 45 minutes, I found 1.18 to had in my pot... And got more experienced also!

Daniel [attachimg=1]

aloldstuff
08-30-2012, 02:14 PM
No silver but experience = priceless. Good thing you were able to help out your daughter with that load of school stuff.

dalewestaby
08-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Yeah, keep on digging, the moment you dig something good, it makes all the time well worth it