PDA

View Full Version : SEPTEMBERS CONTEST

Sal66
08-30-2012, 10:58 PM
GO TO LAST PAGE OF AUGUST'S CONTEST. WHY? I like messing with you all. :shocked04:verreaction:

Seriously i posted some Pre-Contest Info.

Epi-hunter
09-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you Sal. We can definitely talk more about this. Thank you for the ideas and the generosity! :yes:

Dan, thank you for a great contest and the generous prizes. I would have guessed in the 1000's. :cheesysmile:

jkress
09-08-2012, 11:19 PM
:->
Thank you for the new contest. :clapping: Looking forward to your post.

Celluforce
09-09-2012, 09:33 AM
:happy: I'm very anxious to knom more about this contest...

After Del let me participate to his buttons contest... It was the first chance I had to participate in a MD related contest ;)

I'm now addicted to MD and contest also! :)

Daniel [attachimg=1]

Sal66
09-14-2012, 08:54 AM
:) First of all, Celluforce, stop running back and forth. Your making me dizzy. :hysterical:

Secondly, When I posted the contest and said ALL MEMBERS, I meant that the staff/Administrators are welcome to participate as well . Just because you have more control over things doesn't mean you can't participate. That's the whole idea, for EVERYONE to play in the contest. The only rule about members I posted that was that you needed to have at least 10 Posts before the contest started.
The only people that know the answers is myself and my wife so you wouldn't have any advantage over the rest of the people. So, get in there and guess away ! |:cheering:
Thanks. Sal

OxShoeDrew
09-23-2012, 10:02 AM
Sal, I'm not that bright....but...what is the contest? I went to the Aug contest and didn't see it. I see the prizes. Oh, wait maybe that's it.... Guess the contest? lol

Epi-hunter
09-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Sal, I'm not that bright....but...what is the contest? I went to the Aug contest and didn't see it. I see the prizes. Oh, wait maybe that's it.... Guess the contest? lol

It is stickied to the top of this forum.

OxShoeDrew
09-23-2012, 05:47 PM
It is stickied to the top of this forum.
thanks |:cheering: