PDA

View Full Version : 4 copper day,well 3 smoothies and 1 fugio

foundation hunter
08-31-2012, 07:23 AM
Me and dave went back to the cellar holes Ive been doing so good at and turned up 4 more coppers,nabbed all 4 within 1 hour and nothing the rest of the day,well you take the good with the bad when it comes to dug coppers,had a good time Dave until next time.

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-31-2012, 07:49 AM
was a fun day.cool you can identify it.that field is rough on all the coins. crying01

Bell-Two
08-31-2012, 11:28 AM
What a great day and man that is a decent Fugio...congratulations are in order! :congrats:

aloldstuff
08-31-2012, 11:55 AM
:congrats: on your coppers. toasted or not they are coppers, the Fugio looks good

del
08-31-2012, 05:49 PM
:wow: 4 coppers in an hour :drool: i bet about that time ol'Davey looked like this

:hairpulling: and this :shocked04:verreaction: and finally this :girlcry:....

lol rofl lol good for you Gary congrats on a great day , always nice to see a fugio pop out of the ground :smitten: :smitten:

Dan

HEAVYMETALNUT
08-31-2012, 07:58 PM
lol rofl

Sal66
08-31-2012, 10:26 PM
:perfect10: That sounds like another Virgin Site ! Did you do anything to the Fugio ? It's a nice find for sure. Hopefully the front is better with a little cleaning. The back looks good though, isn't that the case alot of the time. One side good the other not so much. Did you find alot of buttons as well?
It seems like those Virgin sites are Red Flagged when you find a ton of buttons and buckles. Too bad about the smoothies. I hate when I find those. >{
but seeing how well you did in such a short time, I'm sure there's some nice ones.
Congrat's Again! :)

del
09-01-2012, 09:11 AM
hey Gary the reverse of that fugio is definately an M variety as its the only one with the A in STATES closest to the &quot:daydream: in &quot:daydream:NE .which means it could have only three possible fronts. the (Newman-12-M. , 19-M. , and the 22-M.) , i unfortunately cannont make out which front is on your coin but you have coin in hand perhaps you can see better detail than i . theres a nice fugio reference link in the ye olde relic hunters resource guide stickied at the top of this relic forum.
http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=877.0

Dan

Merc
09-01-2012, 10:03 AM
Great day out guys congrats on all the nice finds. :perfect10: