PDA

View Full Version : Little run after work...

Celluforce
09-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Yesterday, while I was working, I was thinking almost all day where I should go hunt... The daylight period is getting shorter and I finish my shift at 7:00 pm letting me less than an hour to hunt without a flashlight. :thinkingabout:

I decided to hit a school in Lennoxville. I didn't have a lot of success. :dontknow: I think that spot was hunt before. ::huh:: Did find (almost) only pennies excepted for a nickel, piece of a pin and a screw. Pennies, when the sunset is very difficult to spot. Did often the shake hand” technique, shaking a handful of dirt in front of the coil to find my target.

Found some Lincoln again... And a 1960 young head penny.

[attach=2]

Daniel [attachimg=1]

aloldstuff
09-03-2012, 06:47 PM
If you don't have a pinpointer I highly suggest getting one. I detected for a year and 1/2 without one and once I finally got one, the finds became much easier to locate in the pile of dirt. Recently my pinpointer died and I had to do what you are doing, a handful of dirt over the coil. My hunting partner uses the Garrett Pinpointer so that is what I got. Love it.

Celluforce
09-03-2012, 08:20 PM
I have one... A bounty hunter/F point pinpointer... I didn't have it that night. crying01

Daniel [attachimg=1]

Fire Fighter 43
09-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Nice digs, WTG |:cheering:

leslie(nova scotia)
09-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Well you got out and did the dew. Any time out swinging better than working....but not as rewarding. <;)