PDA

View Full Version : a video of some friends and myself relic hunting in SC with the travel channel

Laszlo
09-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Here's an episode made with a group of freinds and myself a few yrs ago. The travel channel wanted to film us digging relics in the lowcountry of South Carolina. The bad thing is they had to do it in the middle of summer. Oh it was brutal but we still had fun. I hope you enjoy the show.

Laszlo ( Click on the link down at the bottom of the page to get to youtube video)

Some of the Treasure depot crew relic hunting in S.Carolina on the Travel Channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YxuMWXXyEk#)

del
09-05-2012, 10:00 PM
hey Laszlo , i remember watching that episode a few years back ( who could forget Kirsten Gum :smitten: :smitten: )

Ill Digger
09-05-2012, 10:23 PM
hey Laszlo , i remember watching that episode a few years back
:yes: yep! Me too! thumbsup01
I even taped it on a VHS tape and have watched it a few times since |:cheering:
But hey! :dontknow: It's a good watch!
Here we go again... :-> lol

( who could forget Kristen Gum :smitten: :smitten: )
Yeah! :shocked04:stretcher: Who? lol :perfect10:

chief5709
09-06-2012, 05:26 AM
Now that was a really good piece, why can't they make a reality show like that:huh: Ohh ya you didn't blow anything up and every other word wasn't beep out.

I enjoyed it thumbsup01

and some sweet finds there too!

What did you use to clean up those buttons? or is it a secret formula?

cactusrat
09-06-2012, 05:41 AM
Very cool video. :perfect10:

aloldstuff
09-06-2012, 08:37 AM
I'm with Del, watched it awhile back and who could forget ...... Now thats the type of show that should be the tv

Merc
09-10-2012, 01:44 PM
Great episode. I remember that one. Id watch anything with Kristen Gumm in it.

OxShoeDrew
09-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Nice piece, do the snakes, wasps, etc. stay alive in the winter? Makes me feel like our ticks aren't so bad lol.

Laszlo
09-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Now that was a really good piece, why can't they make a reality show like that:huh: Ohh ya you didn't blow anything up and every other word wasn't beep out.

I enjoyed it thumbsup01

and some sweet finds there too!

What did you use to clean up those buttons? or is it a secret formula?

No it's called aluminum jelly. Look it up on the net or I heard you can buy it at ace hardware. We love the stuff lfor bringing out the gold or silver on a button.