PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Brother

BHNugget
09-05-2012, 09:59 PM
A big thanks goes out to my brother for showing me the abilities of the E-Trac,rather convincingly. I recieved my new E-Trac a couple weeks ago and took to it like a duck in water.The finds are the highlights from the past couple weekends and the ring is from a half day trip to one of the beaches at a local lake. After pulling tiny split shot out of the beach I now know that the claims of the E-Trac being weak on gold are unfounded.

aloldstuff
09-06-2012, 04:52 AM
:wow: some great keepers there, love that gold ring. Did your brother tutor you in the etrac?

Tony Two-Cent
09-06-2012, 05:58 AM
Wow, look at that! Silver and gold right out of the box! You're off and running, BHNugget! I love the gold ring, and you have a nice silver total already!

You should have many days of fun, successful hunting ahead of you. I may be biased, but I think the E-Trac is an incredible machine. I love mine!

Congrats and best of luck with your future hunts! :clapping:

BHNugget
09-06-2012, 07:42 AM
:wow: Did your brother tutor you in the etrac?

Yes he did, in the form of numerous major a** kickings in the finds department the vast majority of the season. He finally softened up a little and let me try his etrac (a mistake he now realizes lol). Being a brand X user for over 6 years the minelab language took a little to get use to, but with a little guidance I was hitting silver the first day out. After running numerous other machines, I found that Minelabs statements about FBS arent just hype.