PDA

View Full Version : advice for new v3 owners

pointer80
03-30-2010, 04:58 PM
Hey all, now that the v3 has been out for awhile and alot of you are learning to use it just wondering what kind of advice you can give to a beginner just starting out with this machine to help with the learning curve. Are there any adjustments or settings that should be made to help the new user. Thank you

Lowjiber
03-30-2010, 08:43 PM
Did I send you The Book of Jack:huh:thinkingabout: It's full of tips, tricks, and other V3 stuff.

Sorry, but I send out so many of them that I can't remember if I sent you one, or not.

Let me know via PM if you need one.

CyberSage
03-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Advice on the V3 is always a good thing. There is lots of great folks out there with great tips to share. My advice is to always be open to learning new things. This is a very dynamic detector with many ways to utilize the power that the engineers at Whites have crafted into it's making. Most important is to go beyond the detector and learn from experienced detectorist and their techniques in finding those glorious old keepers. There is the universal language of passion that keep us all going back to find that missed overlooked find of a lifetime. With the V3 you have the right tool to get the job done. Now it is up to you to...

...Keep Swing'in

Jack

P.S. It should really be called the &quot:beerbuddy:ook Of John Lowjiber has put a lot of time and effort into collecting posted information on the V3. Thank you John for your effort and dedication to helping out the Spectra V3 crowd! :yes: