PDA

View Full Version : Park & House Hunts!

Bell-Two
09-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Diane and I went out Thursday to the old giving park and once again it came through, then today Diane was out of town so Doug, Malachi and I went up to see if our streak continues. On Thursday Diane got the first keeper a 1947 Rosey and then she got two rings both costume type but one had an interesting Lions Head on it. I then got a surprise I dug my plug and I could see a shiny gold ring looking back at me, well the surprise was it was a 10kt Gold Filled ring! We took a break for lunch, I kept digging iffy nickel signals looking for another old nickel from this park, I was rewarded with 8 Jeffs but no oldie. We were getting close to leaving and I finally got the signal that I was looking for all day, very near where Doug and Micah got there seated dimes last week I pulled a 1907 Barber dime a good finish for the day. Saturday Doug, Malachi and I went back to the park within 5 minutes Doug said he thought he had an Indian signal and sure enough he was right.and that was it, we tried and tried but the old girl said thats enough for now. We then headed back home figuring we had time for a door knock or two. A very nice lady gave us permission. Very old house but not much there, Doug got two wheats and I got four and a 1957 Rosey and that was it.

Hunting With Bell-Two #100 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaCslURRcbQ#ws)

Ill Digger
09-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Looks like very productive weekend of huntin' for the Bell Two crew once again! :yes: :clapping:
Nice finds everyone! thumbsup01
Congrats! :grin:
And Tony.. the Barber is a stunner! She's in great shape! :smitten:

jkress
09-16-2012, 11:31 PM
:clapping:
Way to go BTc. :happydance01: Very nice bunch of keepers.

aloldstuff
09-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Another very nice hunt. You guys always produce the keepers. :congrats: