PDA

View Full Version : Test bed

yazoo
03-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Whats the chances of this?I HAD a test bed with 3 coins in it,A dime A nickle and a quarter.Starting at 6 on nickle 8on dime and 10 on quarter.I went to do a lil testing with different coils today and could not find any of them.So I decided to just dig them up. Well I dug down and there was about a 6 inch tunnel though it and the coins were all gone.I guess the muskrat got them.Whats the odds ? Think I need that Musckrat to do the digging for me. :beatdown: H.H. Yazoo

Epi-hunter
03-30-2010, 07:45 PM
Maybe that's my problem too! lol lol (Don't ask)

Are you sure you dug exactly where you buried them?

coinnut
03-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Whats the chances of this?I HAD a test bed with 3 coins in it,A dime A nickle and a quarter.Starting at 6 on nickle 8on dime and 10 on quarter.I went to do a lil testing with different coils today and could not find any of them.So I decided to just dig them up. Well I dug down and there was about a 6 inch tunnel though it and the coins were all gone.I guess the muskrat got them.Whats the odds ? Think I need that Musckrat to do the digging for me. :beatdown: H.H. Yazoo

rofl rofl I can just hear that conversation now Hello Police, I'd like to report a robbery...that darn muskrat stole my 40 cents Unbelievable, what are the odds of that. I bet you were worried that your machine couldn't find any of them?? What's wrong with my machine :bangahead01: Reminds me of when I chased a ground hog out of my back yard for eating our apple, he got me back too. He was layed back against the apple trees and eating the dropped ones. I approached him and he finally scooted off. I was yelling at him and chased him to the edge of the yard. I was the big guy lol :bop: When I woke up in the morning and wanted to watch CNN, my cable was out. Seems, he went under our deck and chewed the cable lines that were under there to pieces. rofl Cut about 4 sections out. I got what I deserved for interupting his meal :embarrassed: What did you do to the Muskrat? lol

yazoo
03-31-2010, 05:51 AM
Ya the 410 worked out for him ! He be gone. Yazoo