PDA

View Full Version : Hello

bamaart
09-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Hello Everyone ! New to this site, I am a friend of Lee's who is a member here.I look forward to reading all of your posts and posting some of my own finds...Lee is a great hunting partner. He is from England and I am from Alabama, we both live in CT. ...You should hear that combination of accents !!Cheers Yall ! ::usaflag::

jkress
09-27-2012, 10:00 PM
Welcome to American Detectorist bamaart. It is great to have you hear with us. :clapping:
A great combinations of accents!! :peace: Looking forward to what the two of you dig up. :->

del
09-28-2012, 03:51 AM
hello Bamaart and welcome to the forum , glad you could join us :waving:

aloldstuff
09-28-2012, 06:20 AM
Welcome from western MA. Having both of your accents together has to be funny. Looking forward to your posts. About how long have you been detecting? Did you get to detect in Alabama?

Tony Two-Cent
09-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Welcome to American Detectorist, BamaArt! Glad to have you here! Any friend of Lee's is a friend of ours!

Add my southern Illinois hick accent to the mix and we would have a great team! lol

Best of luck and happy hunting! :beerbuddy:

Fire Fighter 43
09-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Welcome to the forum from SE Wisconsin. I'm happy to see a member steered you our way and I'm looking forward to your post.

OxShoeDrew
09-28-2012, 04:36 PM
lol as a nutmegger I could add my Brooklynese to your hunts....it's funny how you guys brought your accents to a place that has an accent identity issue.....although I grew up in the New York section of CT, I (for the past 30 years) live in the area that speaks like they either grew up in Providence or Boston. We could use a few Aussie accents around here that swing a minelab. :yes:
Welcome to the forum :waving:

CODY
10-01-2012, 03:11 PM
WOW! From Ala. to CT! Welcome from Mississippi. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your post and finds. You got one great hunting partner there.

lee
10-02-2012, 06:17 AM
its alive ......ALIVE I TELL YA !!!!!! glad to see ya finaly posting kev mate.
i met kevin about 5 months ago swinging a low end bounty hunter in a spot that you wouldnt give a second glance to and he managed to pull a kennedy half and a silver topped salt shaker !!!!!!.
he has just took a huge jump from the bounty hunter to an E track , this is a guy who has not yet found a coin from the 1800 :thinkingabout: , but that hopfully is all gona change on thursday when i take him to the house where i got my 1730 half penny from last week.
its bloody funny when we go hunting together him with his drolling accent and me with my cockney accent.....we do get some strange looks but it is nice to have some one else around that no one can understand lol lol .
mate its great to have you here and trust me we are gona have some great hunts together , i solomly swear on the metal detectorists code of conduct not to stop till i find you a silver spanish reale.......hang on.......i aint even got one of those yet :confused: .
if any one can give bam a few tips on the etrack i would be greatfull coz to be frank i aint got a clue what to tell him........

Lowjiber
10-03-2012, 05:56 AM
Welcome from southern Nevada.

I'd give $5 to be a fly on the wall when you and Lee get together to hunt. :rolleyes:

Mudder
10-21-2012, 08:38 AM
I can imagine that is a combination. The question is can the two of you understand each other? Welcome, and I'm looking forward to seeing you finds. :waving:

DirtyMoney
10-23-2012, 04:57 PM
Welcome, from the Great Lakes State of Michigan. Looking forward to seeing some great finds.