PDA

View Full Version : Creating your own Album

Sal66
10-03-2012, 12:17 PM
Ok, I must be missing something here. I had a MRI of my Brain and it was Normal, so that's not it.
I created an album for my finds but can't figure out how to add Pics to it . What do I need to do ? Can an Administrator help me out ? :confused:

Thanks, Sal

By the Way, Dan I borrowed your Jeep to do some Detecting. I give it back when I clean it up. Oh, I hope you don't mind the Star on the side. rofl

del
10-03-2012, 01:59 PM
I created an album for my finds but can't figure out how to add Pics to it . What do I need to do ? Can an Administrator help me out ?

well first you need to write a check to the forum and make sure theres lots of zeros on the end of it too. lol rofl rofl

once you created an album to upload pictures you must first click on the add an item to this album prompt thats just under the rotation banner and the name you picked out for the album.that will take you to another page where you can add the picture name it add a little info on the item and finally add the file to upload

Sal66
10-04-2012, 04:57 AM
:happydance01: I got it now. For some reason the add items to album didn't come up until I created a new album after setting up the original one. I think that's where people are getting lost.

aloldstuff
10-04-2012, 07:46 AM
:happydance01: I got it now. For some reason the add items to album didn't come up until I created a new album after setting up the original one. I think that's where people are getting lost.

Sal, this has always confused me also. So are you saying that 2 albums must be created in order to post the pics?