PDA

View Full Version : Jack I',m a believer! now LOL

rsarge1
10-14-2012, 10:58 PM
My hunting partner and I have been hunting a park that is only about a block long and half as wide pretty hard, we have hammered this park averaging $10.00 of clad per day as well as finding 4 rings, when I first hunted the park I hunted my usual speed and found only clad, so on the last hunt I decided to slow down and went over where I had already hunted, my machine was a lot quieter and it was easier to pick out the good targets resulting in these rings, one of which is a honker of a silver ring <: so I doubt that the stones are real but I will still have it checked. when I first hunted with Jack I told him I couldn't hunt as slow as he does, but now I'm a believer |:confused:) and have to go back and see just what I have missed.

Ill Digger
10-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Oh man rsarge1 :shocked03: Wow thats a monster of a silver ring! :drool:
Awesome find! thumbsup01
Congrats! :grin:

aloldstuff
10-15-2012, 04:48 AM
It took me quite a while to learn to slow down. It definately works though. :congrats: on that huge ring. Just keep saying......low and slow, low and slow

POKIE73
10-15-2012, 05:48 AM
congrats on all your finds i also have trouble slowing down i call it my white mentality if you have ever used the older whites machine you had to go fastwer on the swing to disc the faster the better todays machines ar e way different i use a e trac dennis ps them are some great finds again :congrats: :congrats:

CyberSage
10-15-2012, 07:21 AM
Way to go Sarge! Moving at a slower pace, and cross checking potential hits always pays off. Looking forward to getting back out to hunt with you soon buddy.