PDA

View Full Version : History Channel Thursday Oct. 25th at 9pm

Terry Soloman
10-22-2012, 12:16 PM
This Thursday, October 25th, at 9pm EST, the History Channel will air the television special my Company (Arizona Gold Adventures) and I are featured in, What is the Earth Worth?

I was able to put together some of the most successful gold prospectors in the Country for our segment on gold, that was filmed back in March, in Arizona. You'll meet Robert Martensen, Chris and Steve Gholson, Calvin Bunker, Bret Chilcott, Mike Furness, and yours truly. Hope you can watch!

Here is a slideshow of photos I took during the filming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kx53lx8AgI

Fire Fighter 43
10-22-2012, 05:36 PM
The DVR is set can't wait to see it.

Tony Two-Cent
10-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Terry!

Definitely looking forward to it! :yes:

milco
10-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Sounds very cool, I will have make a point to watch this!

milco
10-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Funny, first thing i noticed is all the film crew have shorts, sneakers and no socks and all you guys have some sort of shin guards on, I am guessing to prevent snake bites??

aloldstuff
10-23-2012, 10:06 AM
Looking forward to this show. Thanks for the heads up

Terry Soloman
10-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Funny, first thing i noticed is all the film crew have shorts, sneakers and no socks and all you guys have some sort of shin guards on, I am guessing to prevent snake bites??

Yes, those are Snake Guards. The camera and sound guys were like, Should we be worried? :shocked03: when they saw the guns and snake guards thumbsup01 Here is Chris Gholson with some of his Trophy nuggets that you will see in the show.