PDA

View Full Version : Sandy

SeabeeRon
10-26-2012, 01:52 PM
So, what are you East Coast Beach guys & gals doing to prepare for this big storm?? Hope all are safe as it passes and also hope she uncovers some goodies you ya!! <: :happydance01: happydance02 :cool:

del
10-26-2012, 07:16 PM
well Ron , i'm going to stockpile some firewood , fuel for the generator and hope i don't loose power for a week like last year at this time . once i'm done taking care of business i might camp out at the beach with some extra battery packs for my detectors . lol lol

SeabeeRon
10-26-2012, 07:27 PM
I like the way you think buddy!! :twirlingeyes: :drool:

pulltabsteve
10-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm prepared for whatever comes my way |:cheering: The only thing I still need to get is a couple of juicy porterhouse steaks for dinner when the storm hits.
I have the generators, fuel, candles, oil lamps, coleman lanterns...darn near everything needed.
The only thing I'm a little nervous about is the neighbors 125 foot tall half dead oak tree that is leaning at a 45* angle right at my roof... >:\

SeabeeRon
10-30-2012, 01:16 PM
Hope all my friends here came through the worst of Sandy safely!!

Anybody have any reports??

Celluforce
10-31-2012, 05:09 AM
Hope that all my friends of the East Coast/ New England are safe and sound... :grouphug:

I heard that New York was hit strong... :lipssealed:

Here, in Quebec, we had almost summer temperature... Mid 70' degrees during the day that was part cloudy and near 55 during the night... We may have some rain today for halloween, if there is still something in the clouds brought by Sandy... 60% chance... But I haven't any chance go MDing due to work... And we need spot light after 6:00 PM >:(

Daniel