PDA

View Full Version : CELLAR HOLE* COLONIAL BUTTONS & ENOUGH HARDWARE TO OUTFIT A HORSE

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-27-2012, 08:06 PM
headed back up to a site that has never given up a large cent yet.I was hopin to nab one today but failed again.This site is frustrating.overgrown with viny ground coverage,that thin tinny stuff and lots of flat iron and ya really need patience here.I tried my best and came away with a few keepers.
a conestoga bell,3 buttons,a designed dandy,a cast pewter basket weave button and a plain jane. a complete pewter spoon (don't dig whole ones often.some horse related stuff,D-buckles,a horse bit and a bridle rosette.a few nice signals that i thought were gonna be a coin.i plan on going back in the spring & try again. oh and my 2 week old garrett pro pointer crapped the bed again.it still beeps but the vibrating mechanism quit workin :O(

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-27-2012, 08:07 PM
more pics

del
10-27-2012, 08:38 PM
hey ya got some nice buttons and one of the best complete pewter spoons i've seen in a while |:cheering: |:cheering: sweet bell and rosette too :smitten: , when you going back to your vibraprobe ?? bet it still works , mine is indestructable ;)

ChrisinCT
10-27-2012, 09:28 PM
I love the bell. Does it still ring ?

HEAVYMETALNUT
10-27-2012, 10:14 PM
I love the bell. Does it still ring ?
nope the iron clacker inside was gone

aloldstuff
10-28-2012, 05:06 AM
The bell is really cool and the spoon is awesome. I'm thinking that if you haven't found a copper there yet then there is none to be found. :congrats: on your keepers.