PDA

View Full Version : getting ready fo my first hunt.

budkingjason
11-10-2012, 02:21 AM
looked at the fed ex tracking and my new minelab safari should be here tomorrow, wich is awesome because the only day off i have is sundays. i will be able to read my manual and i have multiple objects to practice on in my trailer. i have done extensive research on pacheco pass that starts 10 mles from where im at, i know i need to figure out my metal detector, especially because it will be my first time out, took some advice and did some research. look up pacheco pass on google. i did and was blown away and since it a few miles away to the mouth of it that is where im going. i will post pics but it will be my first hunt with a new machine and i have never used a metal detector before. im so happy and giddy to get my metal detector. cant wait to try it out on the haunted pass........

budkingjason
11-10-2012, 02:23 AM
sorry for my grammar, geting ready for my first hunt not fo.

Lowjiber
11-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Pacheco Pass is certainly a beautiful area. I've passed through there many times, but have never stopped to hunt it.

Be careful on the road (15:eyebrow:thinkingabout:). The CHP runs radar there seemingly all the time. :rolleyes:

budkingjason
11-10-2012, 09:50 PM
thanks for the info, but unfortunateley my metal ditector did not come today >{ im so mad because i only have sundays off. i paid for 2 day fed ex express on wendsday night and wont get it till monday. so freaking mad and so let down, was looking forward to getting to know my machine tomorrow and now i cant. >:\

Paul in NJ
11-23-2012, 11:59 PM
So now it's a couple of weeks later. Been out yet? thumbsup01

budkingjason
11-24-2012, 10:58 PM
well i did get out but only once so far, was pretty much a bust, but that was my fault. should have spent more time reading the manual, but tomorrow im going out to the beaches between santa cruz and half moon bay with a much better understanding of my metal detector. :cool: