PDA

View Full Version : New to forum from MD living in NH

spectra1
11-21-2012, 03:28 PM
I just got my V3i. I also just moved to new Hampshire. Metal detecting with my v3i gets better everyday. Just a matter of learning it. I have some hot spots and am looking to make friends with other hunters to swap and host hunts. I am interested in travel to Mass. Ct. VT.Alabama. SC. Tn. Md. Va. I am very good at site research and history prospecting. If anyone would like to start building a friendship email me. Lets get hunting.

Ive been getting colonial copper and buttons. Really need a friend for some civil war sites. I cant die until i have dug my first CW bullet

spectra1
11-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Oh and btw my name is joe

del
11-21-2012, 03:49 PM
Hello Joe , welcome to American Detectorist :waving: . you'll find a few members here from Mass. and maybe a couple from NH too. you'll be surprised at how many Civil War items you can find around up here (all from returning soldiers of course) , looking forward to seeing some of your finds .

Dan

Fire Fighter 43
11-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Welcome to the forum Joe from SE Wisconsin. We have a similar desire and that is to dig a Civil War bullet. I hoping to get down south for a hunt one of these years. GL and HH

milco
11-21-2012, 10:58 PM
Welcome from Wisconsin! Keep hunting, those three ringers show up in the strangest places, good luck and HH!

Lowjiber
11-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Hi Joe!

Welcome to the forum from southern Nevada.

John

spectra1
11-22-2012, 08:46 AM
Oh yeah i also travel to Hawaii and Sacramento ca. During the weekend between the two trips i am off usually in Hawaii. Probably should take a 3030 o
r Excalibur

aloldstuff
11-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Welcome from western MA. What part of NH you in?? Always great to see another V3i user on board. I started out just using the coin and jewelery factory program, then one day I tried the Hi-Pro....wow can that program pick on some deep coins. I recently just discovered that after I have hunted a spot in those two programs, I can go over the spot in High Trash and still pick up coins that I missed. I usually hunt with RobW and we have been known to travel. Looking forward to your future posts.

spectra1
11-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Any tips on the settings in high pro?? Did u tweak? I have a coin program i put together testing after Turkey. :goodnight: maybe.....

OxShoeDrew
11-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Welcome from CT, sounds like you're an old pro. Looking forward to your posts :yes:

jkress
11-27-2012, 09:44 PM
Welcome to our group from Iowa Joe. It is great to have you here with us. :clapping:

I'd take you up on your offer if I were closer... your area would be a bit of a drive for me. lol