PDA

View Full Version : Coupon Code for 2013 American Detectorist Calendar - $4.00 off for Forum Members

Epi-hunter
12-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Forum members can receive a $4.00 discount on the American Detectorist 2013 calendar using the following coupon code:

2013CALMEMBERCOUPON

See the American Detectorist Store (http://www.angelsbin.com/) to order the calendar, as well as other American Detectorist merchandise.

Note: this is a new code, as the original code expired on 12/1/12.

This code expires on 12/31/12. It is valid for one calendar (will not work on multiple orders). The code can be copied and pasted in the coupon code box during the check-out process.

The calendar features finds from a number of American Detectorist members during 2012 displayed on colorful scenic backgrounds. The calendar is published on high-quality gloss stock, spiral bound in the middle, and measures 11 X 17 inches (open).

Click HERE (http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=11555.0) to see the calendar pages and photo/find credits.

This makes a great gift, and is a nice way to be reminded of metal detecting during the cold winter months ahead!

Thank you for supporting American Detectorist!

Full Metal Digger
12-08-2012, 12:20 PM
My calendars came in the mail yesterday! They look great! Awesome job to all who maked it happen. I also appreciate the discount. Merry Christmas and HH to all, Dave.

Epi-hunter
12-08-2012, 01:09 PM
My calendars came in the mail yesterday! They look great! Awesome job to all who maked it happen. I also appreciate the discount. Merry Christmas and HH to all, Dave.

Thank you for the feedback Dave. We really appreciate it! And we appreciate the support.

Angel did the calendars this year :yes:

angellionel
12-08-2012, 08:44 PM

Thanks Dave! |:cheering: May the calendar provide you with much motivation to get out and find more treasures! thumbsup01