PDA

View Full Version : Season's Greetings

Sal66
12-21-2012, 03:01 PM
::usaflag:: <;) :uk:usaflag::

Hello Fellow Metal Detectorists ! I just want to wish everyone a safe and wonderful HOLIDAY and Happy New Year in case I don't talk to all you before the new year. I hope everyone had a great Detecting season and wish those living in a mild state a continued amount of luck as those of us living in the northern states get ready to pack up our gear til spring. There are a few of us hardcore detectorists that will detect through the winter depending on the season. We have had some mild winters up north here that has allowed us to do so. If weather permits, the ground in the woods will remain soft under the blanket of leaves . Some of my best finds have been during the WINTER months, so I plan to keep my gear ready to go if it's going to be a mild winter. Also, living an hour or so from the Ocean is a good time to do some beach detecting.
For the rest of you, it's a good time to re-look over your Relics, plan for the next season by locating new spots, securing permission and stock back up with new supplies if need be.
Thanks all of you that have been supportive of me, helped me out and than you for all you kind words . I hope to meet face to face with some of you that live near me and plan for a hunt or two. So, any of you living in the Connecticut area are welcome to IM me to plan something out. I had planned for a group hunt this year but it just never happened. So, for 2013 I hope to secure a farm for anyone willing to participate in a group hunt. There may be a fee to give to the farmer so keep that in mind. I already have a few spots in mind but have to work out a deal still with the owner's.
I also want to thank all of you that have given your time and money in holding a Member monthly Contest. I know I enjoyed doing mine and I hope everyone is happy with your prizes. :)

HERE'S JUST A COUPLE PICS OF MY GOOD LUCK SILVER ROUND

Tony Two-Cent
12-22-2012, 10:20 PM
Happy Holidays to you as well, Sal my friend! http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb174/dubbl-t/Smilies/xmas.gif

aloldstuff
12-23-2012, 06:38 AM
Sal, wishing you the best over the Holidays.

OxShoeDrew
12-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Best to you and your family Sal. I hope to get together soon, Drew