PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here have one?

RaZR
12-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Has any member of American Detectorist ever bought (or had one purchased for them) one of those tee shirts sold on E-bay? The ones that say Got metal detecting or I'd rather be searching with metal detector. If so i would assume that it has never been worn outside the house. :hysterical: I have clicked on those listings before and can see where they have sold several. But i can't believe that an actual detectorist would buy one. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Am i wrong? :dontknow:

del
12-21-2012, 11:22 PM
i don't have any of those particular shirts RaZR but i do wear my Whites metal detectors shirts every so often. :embarrassed: my wife thinks i'm such a nerd lol rofl

Tony Two-Cent
12-22-2012, 10:09 PM
I only have one metal detecting shirt, and it says American Detectorist on it! thumbsup01

aloldstuff
01-05-2013, 09:48 PM
I'm with Del, White's tee and now the White's hoodie. Anybody that knows me will attest that I have absolutley no chance of getting on the cover of GQ. I will be getting some AD tee shirts shortly.

RobW
01-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Anybody that knows me will attest that I have absolutley no chance of getting on the cover of GQ.

ABSOLUTLY NOT...NOT EVEN ON YOUR BEST DAY! rofl :teasing:

kray
06-06-2013, 08:44 PM
My brother made me a handful of T-shirts with the evolution thing going from ape to metal detectorist. I've still got a bunch of them.

coinnut
06-07-2013, 05:17 PM
I used to think it was cool to wear shirts announcing things like Gibson, Marshall, I'm with stupid lol (not the last one) but now I only use them for yard work thumbsup01 See they come in handy. Seriously, If the shirt is done well, then yes, I'd wear one. The one kray talked about seems like a good concept :clapping:

OxShoeDrew
06-07-2013, 08:31 PM
My brother made me a handful of T-shirts with the evolution thing going from ape to metal detectorist. I've still got a bunch of them.

lol love it.
George...you play the guitar?

Epi-hunter
06-07-2013, 08:40 PM

He was in a band :peace: :happy: :cheering:

coinnut
06-08-2013, 12:14 AM
lol love it.

Badly lol But the stuff looks good sitting in the corner rofl