PDA

View Full Version : Dec 23rd night hunt

dpdave38
12-26-2012, 02:43 PM
I hunted a little during the day on the 23rd with hopes of finding a little more silver to boost my best silver coin year. Well didn't find any silver but did find a freshly lost buck knife. The weather was predicted to get bad the next day so I could not stand it I had to go out for a night hunt and give it a try for something else before the weather got bad. I carry my video camera around with me but never seem to remember to video, well after I got the promising signal I dug down and could see what looked to be a silver coin, so I decided to video it coming out of the ground.

If you elect not to watch the video, it was my 93rd silver coin of the year, a 48 Rosie. In the video I added some of my better finds of the year, excluding my two buttons, 1900 Barber quarter, a really nice pink ice ring and my 1 and only buff. I hope that it is ok to post video's here, if not just delete this post.

Thanks,

DaveDec. 23rd night hunt and some silver from 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW9Jld5G5nA#)

JTGOLD
12-26-2012, 02:56 PM
thats a very nice bunch of silver for the year + the gold rings,job very well done,wtg.

Tony Two-Cent
12-26-2012, 03:38 PM
Dave,

It is perfectly fine to post videos here as long as they don't have ads embedded in them, and yours doesn't.

It looks like you had a very successful year of detecting! It's really neat to see all of that silver. I really like that saddle ring and the 14K chain.

:congrats:

Cheap Thrills
12-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Beautiful and plentiful finds for the year Dave .I really enjoyed the video . |:cheering: