PDA

View Full Version : Did it again !!!

Cheap Thrills
12-28-2012, 11:45 PM
A busy day today with a lot of have to do's ate most of my day .I was still fired up though from my last night's silver find at the lot . So I grabbed my gear and got in a 55 minute hunt in before It got too dark . I got a couple of memorials , a zinc , some bottlecaps , a modern token and a couple of pieces of junk . I figured it was time to start swinging my way back to the car . I was about 10 feet away from the car when I heard that tingle of silver . It was not a loud signal for only being about 4 deep but it was there . I was surprised to dig a 45d Merc . A silver two nights in a row from this spot . Man, I'm going to get spoiled . Thanks for looking thumbsup01

Ill Digger
12-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Oh yeah!! <: Nice!
Back to back, successful, silver hunts!! |:cheering:
Congrats! :grin:
No SLDHOS for you! <:

dalewestaby
12-29-2012, 06:17 AM
Dannnnng! Scooping up those silvers like little bunny fooo fooo. Keep at it! thumbsup01

buck57
12-29-2012, 07:53 AM
:congrats: Great going Cheap Thrills. I say lets for for THREE thumbsup01

aloldstuff
12-29-2012, 08:27 AM
You've got a streak going, keep it going. Can't tell you how many finds have been made while swinging on the way back to the car. :congrats: on another silver.

JTGOLD
12-29-2012, 10:55 PM
another nice silver find,wtg.

Cheap Thrills
12-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Oh yeah!! <: Nice!
Back to back, successful, silver hunts!! |:cheering:
Congrats! :grin:
No SLDHOS for you! <:

Thanks ID , tonight I got to hit for an hr. No silver . 2 clad dimes , 3 memorials and a little junk .Back to the old SLDHOS's .

Dannnnng! Scooping up those silvers like little bunny fooo fooo. Keep at it! thumbsup01

Thanks Dale ,little bunny fooo fooo lol rofl :hysterical:

:congrats: Great going Cheap Thrills. I say lets for for THREE thumbsup01
[/quote:waving:

Thanks buck , I gave it a shot , it wasn't meant to be . :-\

[quote=aloldstuff link=topic=12170.msg130743#msg130743 date=1356787678]
You've got a streak going, keep it going. Can't tell you how many finds have been made while swinging on the way back to the car. :congrats: on another silver.

Thanks Al , tonights walk back to the car gave a memorial about a foot away from the sidewalk . thumbsup01

another nice silver find,wtg.

Thanks JT , congrats on all your great finds this year . |:cheering:

CODY
12-31-2012, 11:58 AM
Ahhhhhh, SILVER! Love it! :congrats: