PDA

View Full Version : OK everyone......

Ferrous
04-11-2010, 07:58 PM
....I'm counting on you guys and gals to get out there and find some cool things. Let's see some treasures. You all have to keep me entertained for a few more weeks until I can get out there and m.d.. As soon as all the snow is gone and the ground is thawed
I will be be at it. Everyone in the warmer climates (you know who you are), no excuses. It's been a little to quiet around here.

hoser
04-11-2010, 08:11 PM
By golly I'm doing my best Ferrous. You people out there sure have been getting nailed by bad weather this year so far. I hope it ends for ya real soon.

coinnut
04-11-2010, 08:13 PM
....I'm counting on you guys and gals to get out there and find some cool things. Let's see some treasures. You all have to keep me entertained for a few more weeks until I can get out there and m.d.. As soon as all the snow is gone and the ground is thawed
I will be be at it. Everyone in the warmer climates (you know who you are), no excuses. It's been a little to quiet around here.

Are you telling me you ain't warm enough to detect? :confused: Wow, I thought even the farthest northern places were thawed out. I didn't realize some people couldn't hunt yet this year. :ticked: I guess we will have to try super hard this week to entertain you, cause someone who hasn't detected for that long shouldn't be messed with rofl

Geekwinkle
04-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Depending on when the big brown truck gets here tomorrow maybe I'll have something. Was sunny and upper 70's today but my E-Trac is wasting away somewhere between here and Indianapolis......