PDA

View Full Version : E-Trac arrived today!

Geekwinkle
04-12-2010, 01:58 PM
The nice man in the brown truck brought my shiny new E-Trac today! Along with it came a copy of Andy's E-Trac book, which due to work and honey-do's will have to keep me satisfied until tomorrow afternoon, most likely but it's here and begging to be taken out, hehehe. crying01

Purchased from Ralph at Sun-Ray, I have to say his service and advice are impeccable. He even went so far as to modify the coin program slightly and make a couple of minor tweaks in advance (we talked about this in our conversation when I ordered but I didn't dream he'd set it up for me before he shipped the unit! thumbsup01 ) - included a brief note letting me know he did this so it's as close to 'turn on and go' as it can be for my initial hunt. Service like that makes me happy Kellyco was out of stock, or else I'd probably never have thought about calling Sun-Ray (thanks a million, Epi!)

coinnut
04-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Glad you got your new toy lol Now don't expect a boat load of silver the first time out.... a half boat load will have to do ;) That stock coin program discriminated out silver dollars and a couple of other things. What was Minelab thinking rofl as we are probably their primary market. :confused: Take some time to test some coins out on the lawn and remember to GO SLOW :yes: Good luck and most of all have fun. It will take some time to be one with your new E Trac :smitten:

angellionel
04-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Congrats on your new detecting 'partner'. thumbsup01 You will have fun with the E-Trac. Give it some time to become acquainted with the machine... it will pay off for you. :yes:

Ferrous
04-12-2010, 05:34 PM
Right On! New toy, now go out there and get em. Congratulations. :yes: thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
04-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Glad to hear you received the E-trac! You are welcome... I have no problems recommending Ralph to everyone as he really does have great service and knowledge.

Can't wait to hear how your first hunt goes!

hoser
04-12-2010, 07:00 PM
WOOHOO! Another Etrac'er has hit the floor running. Congrats on your new machine. You are gonna love this thing a lot.

moseng
04-13-2010, 04:49 PM
Congrats on a very popular toy! Gotta put a little learning time in but then it's all about digging up the treasures!!