PDA

View Full Version : Hurry Spring

dave in iowa
01-12-2013, 04:04 AM
HURRY SPRING.............. |:cheering: :white:usaflag:: thumbsup01 :frozen: :detecting:

Tony Two-Cent
01-12-2013, 07:30 AM
It feels like spring here in central Illinois right now. It hit 60 degrees here yesterday, which is very unusual for January. Unfortunately I had to work. It's 50 degrees today as I type this, and I'm getting ready to head out for my first hunt of the year.

Hang in there, Dave! Spring is coming! :yes:

aloldstuff
01-12-2013, 07:35 AM
Suspose to hit mid 40's here in MA today and 50's tomorrow. Hopefully Rob and I will be out hunting at least one of these days. Next week we go back to the freezing temps.

jkress
01-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Hope you got out today Dave. The ground is soft in the parks and they are nearly snow free.
Ron went out for a bit today and already got on the board with two silver dimes. :shocked04:

With another round of cold weather coming, not sure how long the ground will be soft. crying01

buck57
01-12-2013, 10:53 PM
It's been a teaser this month with the weather.. Hit 64 here in mid Missouri yesterday, went for a hunt this morning and a bit cool and breezy, now I'm sitting at work, taking a break from plowing SNOW :( Watch out Tony Two-Cent, it's coming your way :shocked04:

Sal66
01-12-2013, 10:53 PM
I would bring along a Hammer, Chisel and torch just in case. Dan and I actually did that one winter, minus the torch. The first inch or so was frozen in some spots but after that it was soft. I think we were in CT somewhere.
Don't forget what we call The Toasty Toes . Those toe warmers are great. Get the original brand, they work better. rofl
Cornfields might be a good spot midday when it reaches the 50's here in CT. or MA or that matter.
Good Luck Guys