PDA

View Full Version : back home

POKIE73
01-18-2013, 06:15 PM
i would like to thank everyone that answered freds post i am home from the hospital it will be a while before i am much better i have a enlarged heart and diabetic it will take a lot of changes to get back into the swing i will have to change my whole lifestyle with a little help from family and freinds and the good lord i will make it again thanks for all ther kind words it really means a lot dennis

del
01-18-2013, 06:36 PM
its nice to hear your back home Dennis , please follow Doc's orders and take care of yourself . you'll be in my thoughts and prayers until i see you swinging again sir.

Dan

angellionel
01-18-2013, 07:16 PM
Glad to know you are back home Dennis. Please rest up and take it easy. There will always be time for detecting. In the meantime enjoy the finds forum members are posting here.

jkress
01-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Glad to hear you are back home Dennis. Best of luck on your road to full recovery. :)

lee
01-18-2013, 08:15 PM
good to see you back matey boy , get well soon.

Rob L
01-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Glad to hear that your'e back home. Get well! There are a lot of coins and things waiting for you to dig.

Epi-hunter
01-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Dennis, I'm so glad you are home. Great news!

It's great that you have family and friends who will help you get through this. It is a huge change to make, but so worth it. From my point of view as a healthcare provider, you have a new lease on life now, and an opportunity to live well and detect for many years to come. Do what you need to do in order to take care of yourself! And definitely, lean on family and friends to help you get there! :smitten:

CyberSage
01-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Good to hear you are back home Dennis. Just take a few deep breaths, and know there are a lot of good folks thinking about you right now. Stay positive, and think about those deep Silver coins out there with your name on them. Thanks for checking in buddy.

Jack

Tony Two-Cent
01-18-2013, 10:25 PM
I'm glad you are back home, Dennis, and I hope you are feeling better.

Please follow doctor's orders and take care of yourself. We want you back out there finding tons of old coins come spring.

Sending positive thoughts and well wishes your way!

aloldstuff
01-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Nice to hear that you are back home. As most everybody has already stated, follow the doc's orders. You can live vicariouly thru the finds that are posted until you get back in the swing of things.

Cheap Thrills
01-19-2013, 05:30 PM
It's great to hear your back home .Listen and follow your Doctors advice .We are all rooting for you . :grouphug:

tanacat
01-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Glad to hear you are okay- I was really concerned! At least you have this fine forum to enjoy while you rest up. Hopefully you'll be be ready by the time warmer weather approaches... :)